trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for gawd's sake, Nurmi is up blathering again.
:ignore:

Can Someone PLEEESSSE Type the Jury Questions can't be on computer and watch feed at same time!!! THANKS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!

JUROR QUESTION #223

Det. Flores, if I were to jump over this barrier and attack some people across the room that I find horribly irritating, would you arrest me?

Answer: No

What is the last question about - the one about the length b/w floor and tips of Jodi's fingers if she was holding the gun straight up into the air?

Also what is the significance of the atttic?

so nurmi is trying to plant a seed that jodi stopped and adjusted shevles and things the fell off after standing on that shelf all the while when she is in her fog

shut up

Why are they asking about an attic? :waitasec:
Remember JA said she and Travis were putting Christmas decorations up there the day of the fake pedo claim??? That's where the imaginary angel came from.
ALL LIES.

Love that they asked about storage in the attic. Makes me more hopeful for the outcome! :dance:

Nurmi ask the detective if he measured the carpet fibers....might as well youre grasping for straws here

right, that's how I feel. Why ask any questions if you don't believe her story to begin with?

It's a smart measure to eliminate ALL/EVERY possibility, no matter how illogical. Trust that we'd want that person on the jury. For real.

i see no one else agrees, but I don't like these questions....sounds like someone wants to believe her regarding the shelves

My take was they are dotting their i's and crossing their t's. Getting rid of any reasonable doubt.

IIRC, JA "said" she helped Travis put away Christmas decorations in the attic and she saw the gun on the shelf in his closet.

Forget making the point, Nurmi, that the shelf could have been put back in place...your client testilied that she didn't disturb anything...anything.

Oh, yes. Jodi forgot to add that the shelf tipped when she stepped on it but she took the time to reposition it because she knew that would make Travis very, very mad.

In one of her rambly little lies, Jodi Ann claimed that she was helping TA put Christmas ornaments (I think) back up in the attic. It wasn't around the time of the murder, but sometime earlier. During one of the stalky times that she was trying to downplay.

Oh, come on, Nurmi! You want us to believe that Jodi, in fear of her life, took the time to replace the shelf/shelves that might have been disrupted when she reached for the gun? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member