trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i see no one else agrees, but I don't like these questions....sounds like someone wants to believe her regarding the shelves

Question from Jury:

To your knowledge was there any record of gun registered to Travis? No

Would there be any significance to measure the shelves other than the ones Jodi stated she used? No

Were any shoes out of place? No

Did any of the roommates own a gun? No

Width of shelf where Jodi claims gun was? 16" deep

they fired off alot of amazing questions in a very short time

Oh we have someone that knows a thing ot two about closet shelving.
(Pins were round so they tip easily)

i see no one else agrees, but I don't like these questions....sounds like someone wants to believe her regarding the shelves

right, that's how I feel. Why ask any questions if you don't believe her story to begin with?

It should be automatic, really. Can't be clearer that it's outside the scope. I guess the judge is just being extra cautious to make sure there can be no reversal on appeal. She's letting them argue even though she knows it's bogus.

But i would just love to hear her say, "Mr. Nurmi, no. Please stop that!" or at least see her with an angry face during the sidebar!!!!

How's your husband?

You are so cool. Thank you so much!!!!

Gitana, just a question about the out of scope issue. Nurmi tried, sidebar, tried a new out of scope question, sidebar. When he came back, he didn't try it it a 3rd time. Of course we don't know what the judge said after the 2nd attempt. But just in general do the judges have disciplinary actions they can take if a lawyer gets unruly? TIA :seeya:

"Hokay...let's back up a moment. Did you measure the width of the door in the McDonald's in Yuma? Oh, aaaaaand do you enjoy oral sex, Mr. Flores?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member