trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: Its the lying liar hole..its the snake-tongue hole that appears when evidence shows what a liar she is.

I think she also thinks it is sexy. This is the mouth pose that celeb's do when taking pictures. It has become trendy, however I just want to push their chin up and put their mouth back together so their brains don't fall out.

Thanks Will have to watch later when there is quiet in this house. Mad house right now. Not sure why these children are bouncing off these wall but they need to "simma down".
Them :woohoo: Me :pullhair:

Im a foster carer and my little one has been in bed for hours....ok.... Im 8 hours in front of you so in approx 7 hours she'll be bouncing around too! ;)

Taking some big gulps while waiting for sidebar to end and hear juror's questions to Flores.

The best part about seeing the downfall of this throat slasher, is that she claims to be a photographer, and a camera is her biggest enemy.

Oh, and Wal-Mart.
LOVE that the picture she took of her own vain self was used against her!! LOVE IT!

JA not looking happy (good!!)
Her grandma - seeing her granddaughter in court for the first time. Sad moment.
And Det Brown

Sorry if this has been mentioned, Grandma is wearing a blue ribbon ? for Travis ?

It should be automatic, really. Can't be clearer that it's outside the scope. I guess the judge is just being extra cautious to make sure there can be no reversal on appeal. She's letting them argue even though she knows it's bogus.

But i would just love to hear her say, "Mr. Nurmi, no. Please stop that!" or at least see her with an angry face during the sidebar!!!!

How's your husband?

You are so cool. Thank you so much!!!!

He's doing great Git, thanks for asking. He's sore but has lost the swelling. :)

even if Travis agreed to take her to Cancun..I still think she would have killed him that day. She planned to kill him no matter what he said.

I really believe she would have killed him in Cancun, Mexico if she was invited.

moo

I really wish Juan would rebutt her going camping/gun lie. The jury should know that she was not planning to go hiking and that she had a 9mm hidden in the hood of her car (why would you need to hide a legal gun to go camping) and the knives in the books. They need to know this but most likely anything that speaks 100 to her guilt is prejudicial. Court is for the criminals.

Can Jodi wear this in prison??

v30qr6.jpg
[/IMG]

are there any record of a gun registration under travis' name answer NO

GrandmaGlance_zpsbebf2f4d.jpg

JA looking back at her Grandma
Grandma_zps614c2b2f.jpg

Where's my .25, Jodi!?!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I do feel bad this elderly woman had her house broken into, thinking some bandit broke the door down and invaded her safety and sense of security. When all that time it was her grandchild.

Selfish Jodi just selfish!

It's too late to whisper sweet nothings JA

Attachments

• whispering.jpg
    whispering.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online