trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?!? We've had one break already, and lengthy approaches (okay I forgive the jury question on) and now it's recess again? If I had this much recess back in grade school I wouldn't know how to read!

I have a bit of a different take on the attic question. Could the jury be thinking she hid the gun right inside the opening of the attic, then retrieve it to kill Travis?

IIRC, JA "said" she helped Travis put away Christmas decorations in the attic and she saw the gun on the shelf in his closet.

She said she saw the gun while cleaning his house.
The question about boxes is important because Jodi and TA were putting Christmas boxes away. She left. Came back and saw TA masturbating. She claims. Sounds like somebody does not believe her. Imagine that?

What is with the recesses today? Are they in chambers or lunch?

I do not understand...

Why, oh why, oh why, oh...

Are they in the chamber room-o? :anguish:

:guitar:

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

That's it for Flores. The jury is sent out. Stephens says, "We will be with you shortly." Stephens calls attorneys to chambers.

2 recesses in less than 2 hours and 20 minute sidebars.

Yeahhhhh....nothin' wrong with the judge. Except for her inability to make a ruling without holding a several minute sidebar at least 20 times a day. :rolleyes:

Just got here . . . sorry I couldn't pseudo-transcribe today.

Anybody able to give me a quick rehash of what has happened today?

(sorry but 80 pages is a bit much for me to do the Evelyn Wood Speed Reading)

In one of her rambly little lies, Jodi Ann claimed that she was helping TA put Christmas ornaments (I think) back up in the attic. It wasn't around the time of the murder, but sometime earlier. During one of the stalky times that she was trying to downplay.

I hope I have this right, but wasn't this the time she went back because he had given her an angel that she forgot, and she found him masturbating? jmo

FYI: JA was actually transported to an eye doctor I believe it was on 4/22/2010 it is in the minute entries

[video=youtube;gn481Ss4t7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn481Ss4t7Y[/video]

First part of today is up. Thank you Croaker Queen!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ooops, nothing in the attic.

Those magic disappearing Christmas ornaments.

It bothers me a lot that people pick on the Judge so much. She is trying to give the defense every thing they are allowed under the law to make sure that JA gets a fair trial so nothing is overturned on appeal and we do this again. She has been very careful to give them all they need to present a clear and complete case..

I missed today's events, catching up now. Has JA been in full panic mode now that Judge Sherry set the end date for the trial?

I'm 5ft 5 1/2 maybe 5'6...

I JUST stood on my toes with fingers extended with Tape measure tip of my middle finger was at 85" so basically would only be able to touch edge of shelf at 7ft NOT anything ON shelf let alone the BACK of the shelve...

Just FYI

Yeah but are your hands 2 feet long? That might make a difference if you know what I mean.

right, that's how I feel. Why ask any questions if you don't believe her story to begin with?
If I were a juror, I might be anticipating the need to argue my opinion with some other juror and want to get all my facts straight, just in case.

In one of her rambly little lies, Jodi Ann claimed that she was helping TA put Christmas ornaments (I think) back up in the attic. It wasn't around the time of the murder, but sometime earlier. During one of the stalky times that she was trying to downplay.

Wasn't this when she went and peeked in the window, looking for her SS card or some other lie?? :facepalm:

I'm 5ft 5 1/2 maybe 5'6...

I JUST stood on my toes with fingers extended with Tape measure tip of my middle finger was at 85" so basically would only be able to touch edge of shelf at 7ft NOT anything ON shelf let alone the BACK of the shelve...

Just FYI

Yup!! Me too. No way would I have been able to reach the ? gun on that shelf and I'm 5.7. Oh! She was in a fog and able to put the shelve back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV