trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidence of gun (no bullets, holster, etc) found at the house and Jodi twice admitting to Detective Flores that Travis did not own any guns.

Oh, yes. Jodi forgot to add that the shelf tipped when she stepped on it but she took the time to reposition it because she knew that would make Travis very, very mad.

Oh, and she put all of his loafers back in perfect order, side by side too, right before she deleted the many naked pictures, and put the bloody knife in the dishwasher.

I hope I have this right, but wasn't this the time she went back because he had given her an angel that she forgot, and she found him masturbating? jmo

Yeppers.

For as vehematly as JW defends JA, I wonder, does it ever cross her mind, if JA was aquitted for some unknown stupidity (remember KCA) how she would feel when JA kills again... I know these sicko's have to be 'defended', however, I don't understaand how they sleep at night.
I know defense attorneys do make a good money, but is it that much more than a prosecuter? or is there just a greater need for defense attorney's?

Oh, come on, Nurmi! You want us to believe that Jodi, in fear of her life, took the time to replace the shelf/shelves that might have been disrupted when she reached for the gun? Yeah, right. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sounds like he may try to suggest she could have gone back after the murder to straighten things up after the murder while she was in the fog. Desperate IMO.

Any miniscule doubt that Arias lied on the stand has since been erased and the jury will ensure her ticket is punched to DR ...

I'm sure they dusted for prints in that closet too and none of Jodi's were found. (Just guessing here) But if that is the case maybe Juan should have asked about that.

Consulting after juror's questions to Flores re: gun, shelving at Travis's home.

Not many smiles here.

IIRC The Aunt found the Helio phone in ja's car as they were cleaning it out to be sold and turned it in to the local authorities who forwarded it to Mesa police.

Back from TO Yeah!!!!!

Thanks to all for answering about the attic! :tyou: I rewound and listened again.... OMG! What a great question!

I guess I don't understand why some get nervous over jury quesitons like the questions about the shelves. It doesn't mean they believe Jodi at all, it's just another way to get MORE proof of her lies. Another chance to get the facts and make a note of them for deliberations. For example it's better to have 5 instances of a "fact" then just one. My gut tells me most of those questions come from a juror who thinks she's guilty as sin and wants to be able to plead their case in deliberations if needed.

I don't think I'm explaining myself very well. LOL Bottom line, I'm not worried about those questions.

So, in addition to running and grabbing the gun, shooting Travis and stabbing him 29 times and slitting his throat, JA also had time to put the shelf back and rearrange the things that were on it? Or was this part of her cover up while in the "fog". She sure got a lot done for being so traumatized.

Forget all the blood on the floor, carpet and walls, GIRL go put that shelf back right now!

She claimed she showed up uninvited once to put away christmas stuff in the attic.

I never place my Christmas decorations in the attic. Only the tree and lights. It is way to hot in Dallas. Must be worse in AZ.

JUROR QUESTION #223

Det. Flores, if I were to jump over this barrier and attack some people across the room that I find horribly irritating, would you arrest me?

Answer: No

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

So my guess is that JM will finish tomorrow. Defense will have their surrebuttal witness on Wednesday which is why the Judge said that they will take as long as necessary, all day even, to finish it all.

I'm falling in love with this jury!!! They have been paying attention to every minute - and they GET IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I specially liked the question that asked if there would have been any point/need to measure the other shelves......KN had earlier asked Flores about each individual shelf, trying to suggest there was something neglectful about the fact he only measure the shelves JA said she used. KN SHOT down in flames again. :floorlaugh: His clumsy questioning comes back to bite him almost as often as JW's does..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV