trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi? you up there? Jodi?

5568809234_e652c5068f_z.jpg

I guess I don't understand why some get nervous over jury quesitons like the questions about the shelves. It doesn't mean they believe Jodi at all, it's just another way to get MORE proof of her lies. Another chance to get the facts and make a note of them for deliberations. For example it's better to have 5 instances of a "fact" then just one. My gut tells me most of those questions come from a juror who thinks she's guilty as sin and wants to be able to plead their case in deliberations if needed.

I don't think I'm explaining myself very well. LOL Bottom line, I'm not worried about those questions.

Sometimes I think questions like that are said for other juror members to hear, just in case they forgot.

Anyone think JM would agree to having each and every case televised for the rest of his career...or least till I'm dead and gone??

It bothers me a lot that people pick on the Judge so much. She is trying to give the defense every thing they are allowed under the law to make sure that JA gets a fair trial so nothing is overturned on appeal and we do this again. She has been very careful to give them all they need to present a clear and complete case..

I totally agree. The more she gives in to the DT's pets and stamps and whims, the less ammo her appeal lawyers will have!

Thanks to all for answering about the attic! :tyou: I rewound and listened again.... OMG! What a great question!
It's okay if you were going a little "soft'...it is your name after all...and we love you anyway....:loveyou:

Where was the Helio found?

I'm a few pages behind here, so my apologies if this has already been addressed...

I thought that she lost her previous phone (the one with the sex tape from early May) and Gus gave her this Helio as a replacement. So the Helio is what she would have had in late May/June. It shouldn't be a surprise that the June 3 pics are on the Helio.

The big surprise is the very dark hair. This is solid proof of the hair being colored during her trip.

So who wants to bet that we come back, have the jury come back and call the evening recess?

So my guess is that JM will finish tomorrow. Defense will have their surrebuttal witness on Wednesday which is why the Judge said that they will take as long as necessary, all day even, to finish it all.

Yes, I'll believe that when I see it. They will start at 10am rather than 9am. They have to take umpteen breaks, they need sidebars every other question, then the DT will file more motions. Plus they always have several secret meetings in between!

wonder if they saw which jurors put q's in the basket? and want to get rid of some for doing that?since the q's are so..non jodi?

So I'm assuming that someone else lives in TA's house now. That would really creep me out.

Jean Casarus (sp?) just said on HNL that she has paid with credit cards for items - and gotten cash in return. Whaaat? That has never happened for me. They always say that you get the refund in the form you paid for it: Credit card gets credit card refund. Cash gets cash. Has anyone besides JC gotten cash for credit card charge??

Absolutely, and from Walmart no less, on the occasional small purchase. I assumed it's store policy because maybe it's less paperwork, or maybe the credit card processor is temporarily down at the time I get my refund.

Juror questions:

Jodi testified she helped Travis put some things in the attic. Was there anything stored in the attic? No. Nothing at all was found in the attic

Can attic flooring hold boxes? Yes something light

Where is attic opening located? One in a closet area

Weight, height and shoe size at time of booking? Don't know shoe size. 5' 5" -5'6" 125#

March 5 photo..are pins round? Yes

Any signs in home that Travis owned a gun? No

Any containers on shelf that could have contained a gun? No

If Jodi were to stand with arms straight up in the air, do you know distance from ground to tips of her fingers ? No

IKR! The door to the closet she supposedly slammed on Travis didn't even have a lock on it so just how long does she want us to think she had to do all this?? The door shut NOT locked! Turn the knob/handle and fly in...ridiculous now she had time to reposition shelves in a closet with a door that had no lock and no way of preventing Travis from barging in there ASAP. LIES! Oh Lord...Help ME!

I think he wanted to imply that she did it after the killing. You know, during the fog....

My favorite time during this trial is when Juanerful is questioning Det Fabulous/ Getting to see 2 terrific professionals at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV