trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never place my Christmas decorations in the attic. Only the tree and lights. It is way to hot in Dallas. Must be worse in AZ.

True, I'm in AZ all my stuff goes in my basement.

BabyBrowning25x500px.jpg

Why would any guy, especially the size of Travis, buy a gun that size? It defies logic. Never happened. The jury gets it.

I'm sure they dusted for prints in that closet too and none of Jodi's were found. (Just guessing here) But if that is the case maybe Juan should have asked about that.

I am not sure if they did dust for prints in there. It looked totally in perfect order, so no reason to believe there had been any struggle or even an intruder in there.

Jody did not tell LE about the supposed gun in the closet until late July. By then the crime scene was taken down and people were probably coming in and out, moving things around etc.

ETA:

Originally Posted by zoozoo
Actually, IIRC the prosecution only found out about this DURING THE TRIAL when JA testified. She stopped talking to LE by late 2008, I think, and stuck to the ninja story for a couple years. Even when she switched her story to self-defense, I don't think she had to give any details about her story until her testimony. MOO.

You guys are kind of hard on defense attorneys. They're needed for the legal system to work. And I'm sure most are honorable and very capable at their jobs. I'm sure some might even read here, lol. MOO.

The attic question was brutal for the defense.

JA and the dog. Missed this one before. And one more of JA on her trip....

Thank you again Det Brown, even though I was so hoping you'd been through JA's computer

Attachments

• jadog.jpg
    jadog.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 100
  • brown.jpg
    brown.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 103
  • detbrown2.jpg
    detbrown2.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 61
The question doesn't matter since Jodi said she stepped on the shelf to gain access to the top area.

Thanks ... :seeya:

YW Harvest..

FYI I was BAREFOOT

Ammonitida..

I know JA 1st indicated that she 'reached up' then indicated she 'jumped' up then finally said that she 'jumped up with foot on bottom shelf' to allegedly grab the gun (that we all are pretty sure was never there in the 1st place)

I just happen to have been measuring to put up decorative shelves (irony) and thought heck I'll see what the total inches would be reaching up EVEN on my tip toes..

Kinda my own sick entertainment that I decided to share with the rest of the class! :floorlaugh:

But on off chance Juror might be thinking something like that.. well no way it'd work!

Yup!! Me too. No way would I have been able to reach the ? gun on that shelf and I'm 5.7. Oh! She was in a fog and able to put the shelve back.

I think Nurmi missed the point on the shelf. It would have tipped forward when she stepped on it (dumping her off), rather than supporting her. Thus she would not be able to get any additional height in order to reach the top shelf. She could try it 100 times and replace the shelf 100 times. It just wouldn't help her get that gun.

..she said she had stored stuff there and was arranging to go back and get it....the day Travis supposedly broke her finger....

Jodi said she was to help Travis put Christmas things up in the attic, and he gave her a porcelain angel that she left and went back for and saw Travis and the paper that falls in the chaotic way paper falls so she left in tears and drove around for awhile and Travis was blowing up her phone..except Juan showed the jury what Travis texting was about and that was Jodi asking Travis if he put money in her bank account and Travis made arraignments to get a ride to a family home visit type thing because Jodi had his car ..you get the drift. it's not what Jodi says.

BBM: I recall the part of your post that I bolded exactly as you stated. But, I thought the LOST phone was a regular cell phone (remember, she couldn't record calls until Gus gave her the Helio).

What is confusing me is posts of a 2nd lost phone. Is this true? :what:

IIRC
She ruined the 1st phone by dropping it in a drink.
She "lost" the helio phone in grandpas vehicle. . .aunt "found" it years later.

Anyone know how long the break is?

Yeah, I need to know if it's a 5 minute, cat-nap kinda' break or one of those 5 minute, go-out-for-steak-and-drinks-followed-by-a-drooling-hardcore-deep-sleep kinda' break.

At this point, I know that JA's defense team has to know that she is guilty and that she actually pre-planned and carried out a plot to murder another human being. What I can't get is how JW can be so chummy with her with that knowledge. That thought just really HIT me in a way that it hadn't before. We've seen them giggly and laughing together, whispering to one another, JW brushing back JA's hair, etc. And, this is a woman who actually drove 1000 miles to execute a preplanned murder on an unsuspecting target. On someone's brother, grandchild, cousin, friend... And JW goes beyond just being a competent council with her interaction with her. I just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV