trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a juror, I might be anticipating the need to argue my opinion with some other juror and want to get all my facts straight, just in case.

I agree with your opinion here. In meetings, I sometimes ask questions on points that I understand just to be sure someone else in the room "gets it" too... Hopefully we are right!

And, I hope, a hair colorist!

...we really don't need the actual hair colourist...she probably did it by herself...there is already proof re pictures of two different hair colours on the same day......

So I'm assuming that someone else lives in TA's house now. That would really creep me out.

It is a really nice family according to KCL. They have two boys. The new owners love it and they are keeping it nice as Travis would have.

Sorry, the sun screen guy arrived exactly when I told him NOT to!

"What is it about ONLY COME OVER TO DO THE ESTIMATE DURING ARIAS TRIAL RECESS" that you don't understand!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I gather all that was accomplished today was hair color and shelf weight ability. Did I miss anything else? Sorry to impose.

IKR! The door to the closet she supposedly slammed on Travis didn't even have a lock on it so just how long does she want us to think she had to do all this?? The door shut NOT locked! Turn the knob/handle and fly in...ridiculous now she had time to reposition shelves in a closet with a door that had no lock and no way of preventing Travis from barging in there ASAP. LIES! Oh Lord...Help ME!

And did she do all this in the dark or stop to turn on the closet light. Oh Pleaseeee. Lies, Lies

I hope they do not mention so to one another, but I'd bet all my money some of the juror members are going to be testing their shelves at home this weekend.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The attic question was brutal for the defense.

Very. And the house was unoccupied for a couple years, so once she started blabbing, they could easily to back and look in the attic again if they didn't do it before.

Thank you.

She claimed he stored his Christmas decor in the attic, gave her an angel from that attic but she left it behind. Went back to get it and that is when she "caught" him masturbating to little boy photos.

Whelp if the decor the attic was wrong I am willing to bet the other half is self serving and wrong too.

The Jury is getting it. So far... I am loving this jury. :hug:

Can you please tell me if this part of her testimony was with Nurmi or Juan?

At this point, I know that JA's defense team has to know that she is guilty and that she actually pre-planned and carried out a plot to murder another human being. What I can't get is how JW can be so chummy with her with that knowledge. That thought just really HIT me in a way that it hadn't before. We've seen them giggly and laughing together, whispering to one another, JW brushing back JA's hair, etc. And, this is a woman who actually drove 1000 miles to execute a preplanned murder on an unsuspecting target. On someone's brother, grandchild, cousin, friend... And JW goes beyond just being a competent council with her interaction with her. I just don't get it.
Back to Psych 101. It's a coping mechanism called denial.

http://www.minddisorders.com/Del-Fi/Denial.html

BabyBrowning25x500px.jpg

Why would any guy, especially the size of Travis, buy a gun that size? It defies logic. Never happened. The jury gets it.

I have a 25, they are usually carried by women due to being purse sized, IMO.

True, I'm in AZ all my stuff goes in my basement.

LOL Davia...

AZ=Basement... I never think about basements in AZ that's as rare as a $3 Bill!!

You must be up north.. But you'd think with the heat out here we would have basements stay nice & cool in summer ;)

You guys are kind of hard on defense attorneys. They're needed for the legal system to work. And I'm sure most are honorable and very capable at their jobs. I'm sure some might even read here, lol. MOO.

I really hope the next trial I watch the DT is held to the same standards as the PT. I so want to believe all defense lawyers are not like JB, CM, KN and JW.

You guys are kind of hard on defense attorneys. They're needed for the legal system to work. And I'm sure most are honorable and very capable at their jobs. I'm sure some might even read here, lol. MOO.

The job of a DT is to make the State prove its case. That doesn't mean the DT should put out absurd theories of the case knowing they are bs (and yes, I believe this DT knows their theories are utter bs).

It also doesn't include trashing the victim as they did in this case.

Nor does it include putting witnesses on the stand to lie for their client (yes, I believe they knew they would lie too).

There is a fine line between being a good defense team and being, well, I won't say anything else here.

JMO

I bet JA wishes ALV had gone with Tinkerbell instead of Snow White. It would explain her grabbing the gun on the 7 ft. shelf using her wings during the thickness of the fog.

Lol, I swear I typed that before JVM just called it JA's Tinkerbell moment!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89