trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathetic to allow a rebuttal by the defense with another "psychologist". Sherry is so weak it's pathetic.

? I missed this? She's letting another psychologist in?? I thought earlier it was determined that she was not going to allow it in. I'm confused.

I'm confused about the surrebuttal. I get why the JSS would allow it, appeals and all that. What I'm confused about is when this Dr. Dude did his evaluation. Was it now, during the trial? Where JA has heard testimony, and what Donavan has told her??? I'm just really confused? Is he using the info ALV and the good Dr. Sam gave him? Please someone explain this to me. I don't get how this Dr. Dude could possibly testify.

I know this has been visited already about the shelves, but when I had shelves like that I put pins on the top and the bottom. That way I could step on them to clean on the top of the shelves. Who's to say the shelves weren't pinned on the top and bottom?

I believe the photos shows NO pins on top of the shelves.

I'm gonna miss this, not the trial per se, but having to get back to my life without my mom. This has been a welcome distraction. :please:

This dog is certainly excited to have you around...let's hope you'll stay:

jViXDsi.gif

Lightbulb moment here: I bet you JM gets a new, high-paid position as a talking head on tv, maybe HLN????? Maybe a consultant of sorts? I bet they consult with him during the making of the movie ("Jodi Lovelace") that will surely come out.

JM is wonderful!!!

I hope not! I hope that Juan stays true to his passion of prosecuting the bad seeds in his community and bringing justice to those who deserve it. I hope he doesn't become a sell out talking head.

Very troubling to observe the interaction between JW and Jodi Arias. Gives me the creeps.

I'm only on page 38 but I have to travel with work next Friday! I wanted to have the days off for closing arguments. Jeez!

I feel your pain, thankfully, I can make my own schedule as I mostly work from home, but have to go to the office at least 2x a week, all this multi-tasking trying to catchup/watch this trial since Jan., in addition to a hubby and two teenagers has taken a toll. Thank goodness this will be over soon!!

someone please make a gif of jvm reacting to that last phone call.... please

I still am left wondering why Jodi didn't pull the age old traperoo on Travis by getting pregnant. Maybe she tried but she's not all that fertile?
I don't think Jodi's the type to want kids. A child might take attention away from her, and *heaven forbid* give her stretchmarks! yes, Jodi is far too selfish and vain to want to have a child, in my humble opinion, and that is a blessing for the child's sake.

Will they be sequestered if they don't come to a verdict next Friday?
I'm not an attorney but I think this is how it will go down:

Thursday-Friday: Closing Arguments
Recess for the weekend.
Monday: Jury instructions, followed by sequestration and deliberation until they reach a verdict.

So is it true that we will not hear from prosecution witness Suzie Dittman, fraud investigator for JP Morgan Chase? Is that correct?

Your dog got the neighbor's dog pregnant and you are denying that your dog is the father of the newly born puppies. You are have an appointment with a Canine DNA lab to have a Canine Paternity test performed.

And then it will be all over the Paw-ry Povitch Show! Who da daddy???

:giggle:

This dog is certainly excited to have you around...let's hope you'll stay:

jViXDsi.gif

I am so sorry to hear that. I lost my sister two years ago to a house fire, so I can empathize with your loss. It's so difficult. I know.

Ok. I think im about caught up.

Thank you croakerqueen123 for VERY VERY fast uploads!

Im not sure if this was covered, if so, ignore me. lol
But when jury was dismissed there was a hot mic...and in the following video at 54:36 (start at 54:33 so you don't miss it) someone (who?) whispers "last chance"

http://youtu.be/gn481Ss4t7Y

Many thanks to you for the YouTube link! :woohoo:

And many thanks to croakerqueen123 for the very fast posting of YouTube! :bowdown:

The case is ruined. Letting the DT have the last word with a professor of psychology? This is NOT good.

Lightbulb moment here: I bet you JM gets a new, high-paid position as a talking head on tv, maybe HLN????? Maybe a consultant of sorts? I bet they consult with him during the making of the movie ("Jodi Lovelace") that will surely come out.

JM is wonderful!!!

I hope he writes a best seller and makes millions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech