trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question. Why doesn't Deanna know when she gave Travis the laptop as a gift? She was asked that question while on the stand but said she doesn't remember. She said it was a Christmas gift but has no idea what year?
Seems sort of strange considering it was registered under her name.

I couldn't tell you the year I bought my laptop. lol. I THINK it's 3 years old, but I couldn't tell you. I remember I got it early in the year that I bought it though. :)

Doesn't everyone know that it's impossible to find *advertiser censored* on youtube?
{Cause they've tried -LOL}

I mean you could get lucky, but they get flagged down pretty quickly.

Another question. Why doesn't Deanna know when she gave Travis the laptop as a gift? She was asked that question while on the stand but said she doesn't remember. She said it was a Christmas gift but has no idea what year?
Seems sort of strange considering it was registered under her name.

How many years ago was that? I don't remember what I gave my DH for Christmas 2 years ago let alone 10 years ago. :floorlaugh:

Afternoon peeps! Had a well deserved, um, involuntary respite, but I was able to keep up with y'all and the courtroom.

Another good day, IMO. Lies are mounting, and nothing scored from the DT. Nice jury question about the attic...they remember!

JRS, I know you're still in law school, But I gotta say, I love all you legal folks on here! And you're gonna be a gr8 lawyer!!!!!

I didn't think you could get pregnant the way Jodi liked to have sex. :waitasec:

The roommate's girlfriend did, as they often did.

How did she know to feed him though? After how many days? If TA was going to leave almost a week early wouldn't he alert the dog's caretaker? Didn't Napoleon alert her there was a problem upstairs?

I'm just so curious about the dog's behavior during this time.

I just have to say I have never EVER seen a court run like this. I'm a long-time court-watcher, back from the days of Court TV and I've seen a lot of live, death penalty trials with unsequestered jurors in Texas and elsewhere.

This utter disregard for jurors and inefficient use of court time is inexcusable. I gurantee in Texas, they work a full day from 9 a.m. til 5 p.m with 1 hour for lunch. Objections do not require sidebars. Attorneys use standard objections such as "Relevance" "Beyond the scope" or "Asked and answered" and ruled on immediately.

Motions are pre-trial or before or after court hours. Assigning judges clear dockets of other cases for judges hearing long drawn-out cases.

If this is standard procedure in Arizona, it is beyond ridiculous and inefficient. Poor taxpayers!

I have another question did Jodi go to customer service to return the gas can?

There was no return because there was no record of any return. Any transaction, even a cash purchase/cash return would produce a computerized receipt. Even opening the cash drawer would generate a No Sale receipt, and the clerk has to sign off for it, have the manager sign, and a darn good reason for it!

Well there ya go. Many of us knew that had to of happened!
Psychopath that she is.
I bet it happened more than once!!!

yes-you have it correct..no Juan gets the last word in is closing

Thanks so much SyraKelly. This day has been crazy, had no audio after Flores took stand :stormingmad:. So tried to follow here and it was very difficult to make sense of everything. Also found link so going to watch with Audio this time. :seeya:

National Enquirer is the source according to what was written on the bottom screen banner.

:rolleyes:

Yes don't forget the National ENQ also believes that aliens have landed and 9" Satan babies are running around the U.S.!!!!

It's amazing how the National ENQ just discovered this news after 5 years

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Slow day in the National ENQ newsroom

P.S. it's also amazing that only HLN would regurgitate this news

Ok.. Seriously.. How is the DT going to surrebute (sp?) DeMarte DX of BPD when... FAKING PREGNANCY IS THE #1 TRICK in a BPD bag!!!!!!!!

Hello?? GMAFBYSB!

The case is ruined. Letting the DT have the last word with a professor of psychology? This is NOT good.

FFS
ever hear of closing arguments?!?!?!?! You are a pot stirrer.

Im tired of this. I will take the time out. :banghead:

You know I watched the testimony today and kept asking myself what was it about that Helio phone that I was missing as I knew it had some importance besides showing she had brown hair in that photo. But yes that is the phone she said she lost after the sex tape..so another lie exposed. I hope this is pointed out to the jury cause even myself might not have picked up on that.

And she has obviously fabricated her Journal Article about her being "mortified" about the "scandalous" ten page sext message that was on the lost phone..
Every Journal Article is now suspect...Alyce used many of these to back up Jodi's clinical interview

I hope he writes a best seller and makes millions!!!

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll show up to work the day after she's sentenced to death, and focus on the other cases he's been handling along with this one. The high profile nature of this case probably doesn't change anything for Juan Martinez. This is what he does, nothing is different about Jodi Arias than any other defendant he's prosecuted.

He just doesn't strike me as a "media" guy, particularly when he's been vilified by the very people HLN & others would expect him to be!

Not ONE talking-head lawyer on HLN has refrained from criticizing Juan's strategy, courtroom performance or demeanor. I don't see him as joining the fray after this is over, and doing the same to someone else.

IMO, what's different about this lawyer is self respect and professional integrity. I'd be disappointed to see him have anything to do with HLN outside of maybe an interview about this case - then done, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member