trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK--I call BULL$IT on Jodi's miscarriage story!!

Every psycho beyotch pulls manipulation with a pregnancy/loss of pregnancy. It's one of the most common things a woman lies about when she is manipulative and not wanting a relationship to end.
JMOO

Whatever, Jodi!

Yeah--you're right. I mean, another paid expert who is a colleague of ALV is really going to cause the jury to totally vote for self defense! I know that they LOVED what ALV said on the stand--what with Dr. Samuels backing it all up with his scientific tests! Oh well. Juan tried, right?:floorlaugh:

The case is super lost if Nurmi gets to examine the new "expert." I know the jury must hand on every slow-motion question!:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My husband just realized that Travis was laying dead for five days while other people where going in and out of the home. He's stunned and looked at me with disbelief. We discussed the fact that Napoleon lived in the house too and neither of us can understand why the dog would not have acted strangely and alerted people there was a problem upstairs and down the hall. Travis was Napoleon's master. Napoleon would have smelled a problem long before humans would.

Aside from the fact that dogs are only really good at alerting when blond kids fall down into a well, give the poor dog some slack.

Travis Alexander traveled frequently, if he was used to anything it was the sporadic absence of Alexander. The room was closed off and probably there was a lot of A/C on. An evaporative swamp cooler (far more cost effective than running an A/C in AZ) would have vented straight out the top of the house. We discussed this a long time ago, but the pervasive smell of decomposition may not have been noticeable to a human until after the room was opened and air circulated. If the smell of decomposition was perceptible to a dog, what is it in that particular dog's experience that it could identify the smell of Travis Alexander decomposing?

What's more, what's a dog to do? For all we know in the hours after the murder the dog might have reacted, but even that reaction to stimuli will become extinguished over time. Continually alerting would be the dog equivalent of banging its head against the wall.

Also, there's something about the psychology of domesticated dogs. They've done test with dogs and wolves put in a position of attempting to get meat out of a cage. A wolf will work the problem until it became extremely frustrated. A dog typically tried to get the meat, but once it began failing it would look to the human to solve the problem for them. In the symbiotic relationship with dogs, we get their loyalty, protection, access to their acute senses, etc. What dogs get is access to our foresight, planning and problem solving.

After a point, Napoleon probably figured someone would do something about it, or just lost the plot or couldn't smell through the sealed room and air conditioning or didn't associated the smell of decomposition with his owner or just gave up. Also, if the dog didn't have access to food and water, it would have been focused on its immediate needs, as would we.

Hm, Jodi writing a tell all book behind bars? Claiming she had been pregnant by TA?

Talk about the ultimate in trashing Travis. Now we are to believe she was pregnant but didn't care to write that in her little journal either (Which I really am quite surprised she hadn't done that prior to her arrest). FFS Will the lies never end? The DP cannot come too soon for this woman.

I couldn't tell you the year I bought my laptop. lol. I THINK it's 3 years old, but I couldn't tell you. I remember I got it early in the year that I bought it though. :)

Same here... I do know I got it in February..but not what year..

How many years ago was that? I don't remember what I gave my DH for Christmas 2 years ago let alone 10 years ago. :floorlaugh:

Well I would know if it was while we were still together or after we broke up at least. She just seems to have no clue. It bugs me when people give vague answers.

I get bogged down on the little details when they seem so obviously easy to answer. Probably means nothing but just seems strange. For instance, did that computer replace a computer TA had around but someone removed it before the authorities were called?

I'd rather not have to wonder about that at all.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who'll show up to work the day after she's sentenced to death, and focus on the other cases he's been handling along with this one. The high profile nature of this case probably doesn't change anything for Juan Martinez. This is what he does, nothing is different about Jodi Arias than any other defendant he's prosecuted.

He just doesn't strike me as a "media" guy, particularly when he's been vilified by the very people HLN & others would expect him to be!

Not ONE talking-head lawyer on HLN has refrained from criticizing Juan's strategy, courtroom performance or demeanor. I don't see him as joining the fray after this is over, and doing the same to someone else.

IMO, what's different about this lawyer is self respect and professional integrity. I'd be disappointed to see him have anything to do with HLN outside of maybe an interview about this case - then done, end of story.

ITA! He is in the middle of another capital case right now. Juan has had other high profile cases--if he was going to cash in, he would have done it a long time ago.

I think he's a brilliant legal mind & has no match in the courtroom. He does his job as a public service & he is a genuine advocate for the victims in his cases. He has a heart and soul that is about helping people.

That's why I love him! :loveyou:

People who truly care about other human beings seems to be lost in our culture, so when you come across someone like Juan Martinez, it's really refreshing. People tend to look to the Kardashians for inspiration--I prefer Juan Martinez.

I aleays thought that was why travis preferred the back door with her... just my o0inion as a single guy...

Well I guess I can eat my foot on this one as Nancy Grace is now reporting that Jodi says she was pregnant with Travis' child.... Ok Jodi, whatever you say..

EDIT: I wonder if this will be the Postpartum depression defense

Someone slap me. Did I just hear Nancy G say JA is writing a tell all book and blaiming TAs death on Alfred Hitchcock and did I just here that JA was once pregnant with TAs baby??
Please tell me the Baileys got to me.

Hahaha! I just knew there was a reason she'd been given the nickname Norma Bates.😝🔪🔫

Oh I didn't tell you guys? :facepalm:

I was pregnant with TA's baby too!!! :fence:

Thanks so much SyraKelly. This day has been crazy, had no audio after Flores took stand :stormingmad:. So tried to follow here and it was very difficult to make sense of everything. Also found link so going to watch with Audio this time. :seeya:

Not a problem TXP!!:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member