trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, do we think the judge is going to allow Nurmi to go there after all? I do.
:stormingmad:

So if Nurmi gets this in....

Juan gets up on cross and says "so, something provoked Ms. Arias to kill Mr. Alexander, right? Could it possibly have been that she was not going on the trip to Cancun?"

BAM

Exactly, doesn't take much to provoke a psychopath..lets see she felt slighted, disrespected, used, abandoned, rejected...kaboom :banghead:

HAHA yeah like when she said on Wed. they're gonna "stay here until we're done." HAHHAHAHAA...whatever. They won't even cut their 1.5 hr lunch ever so she expects them to believe they'll stay there "until we're done"??

She seemed to think that 9-5 work day was really something.

I am surprised JSS let this in. There is no way to tell how much pressure the hand had to put on the shelf to tip it. I hope it is not a possible reason for appeal. Maybe lawyers can tell us how it got in?

What I am thinking with this is that the defense counsel or one of their investigators went with Flores and were there at the time he did this testing. I am 99% sure that's prob. what happened, cause no way Nurmi would just take Flores' word for it. This was prob. one of the things discussed in chambers and they agreed on that both parties had to be there.

my only complaint about the judge is she does not stand for the jury...I think she should-IMO

OH Boy~~~~!!!!

The vaginal mesh sling sagged pathetically under the gargantuan weight of the big bloated pocket hose! And THAT my friends was just the HLN commercials...

In trial news ... The TRUTH came out of the closet and there is an end in sight!!

:trainwreck: Coming!!

I think JM is giving the jurors credit for being a group of smart people and that he doesn't need to insult their intelligence. They can figure it out, I hope.

Personally I love things spelled out and a lot of visuals.
I still want a big visual calendar of this relatively short-term relationship.

I want a giant calendar to show the day of the angry text message, to the gun theft, to the car rental, in a visual.

It wasn't all just a string of bad decisions - IT WAS A PLAN TO GO KILL TRAVIS!

that would be awesome!!!

Love Detective Flores, but he should NOT have done interview. Period. I am sure he never will again while a case is pending.

HA HA HA HA Nurmi got shut down on the departure of the questioning....

Well, I actually do wear vintage cufflinks when I lecture. I like to dress for that. However, when sitting in this particular meeting, it will be important for me to be academic, professorial, and smarty-pants-like when I interject an occasional comment to make it appear as though I am actually paying attention. If I am a bit tipsy, I am likely to blurt out something more akin to, "Are we done yet? I need to get back to the Arias trial." This would likely result in a chilly reception from my colleagues.

Ahh, but it would certainly liven up an otherwise humdrum Wednesday afternoon.

I can not understand why people need for me to make a grocery list right now. It's downright selfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove