trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he was addicted to Jodi. A lot of people are infatuated with someone at first and then realize that was all it was.

If he was addicted then he broke his addiction on May 26th when he told her the truth that he no longer wanted her in his life.

if anyone was addicted to anyone it was JA that was addicted to Travis and refused to leave him alone and murdered him because she knew it was over and even her big bag of sex tricks no longer worked.

Travis did not pursue JA. He hadn't even seen her since she moved in April 2008. Addicted Travis was not.

Det Flores saying that to her in the interview was all just part of his technique to get her to talk... "I know he was addicted to you" "I heard he liked to pretend he had more money than he had" etc... Interview technique... I see where you are coming from. I'm on your side, etc

I don't think he was addicted to Jodi. A lot of people are infatuated with someone at first and then realize that was all it was.

If he was addicted then he broke his addiction on May 26th when he told her the truth that he no longer wanted her in his life.

if anyone was addicted to anyone it was JA that was addicted to Travis and refused to leave him alone and murdered him because she knew it was over and even her big bag of sex tricks no longer worked.

Travis did not pursue JA. He hadn't even seen her since she moved in April 2008. Addicted Travis was not.

EXACTLY!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!

Blackmail does not lend any mitigating circumstances to 1st Degree Premeditated Felony Murder.

If she was blackmailing him, and he was FURIOUS, and fired off that e-mail to her about how she is the worst thing that ever happened to him.

She still staged a burglary, got a 25 caliber gun, stowed away gas cans to get through AZ in her rented car, dyed her hair, turned off the phone through AZ and snuck in with a gun and knife and murdered him.

This game is in the final inning and she is a monster.. I'm sorry, she is not fit to walk among us.

We are officially looking at "crazy"

A poster commented, a week or so back, it looks like a forked snake tongue will dart out the hole in her lips. Now, I "see" that ea time I see her little lip hole.....But for me it's more like a frog's tongue whipping out to catch a fly.

That was me :seeya: and I'm sorry that I gave you the visuals but if I had to suffer I thought that I'd drag a few sleuthers down with me. Oh! We're back!

hmmmm so just looking at the shelf picture, where did Jodi say she stepped though? was it the bottom one? the bottom one looks stationary.

Didn't she "say" second or third from the bottom up? even if she stepped on the bottom one...its 7 feet up!!! AND THEN IN THE BACK CORNER!

Nurmi KNOWS it's over except the fat lady's last note, so he's got nothing to loose. He's going to be breaking rules right and left from now on - because that's upstanding "just doing my job" kind of guy he is - doncha know?

Songbird that she considers herself to be, won't it be Jodi who sings the final note?

hmmmm so just looking at the shelf picture, where did Jodi say she stepped though? was it the bottom one? the bottom one looks stationary.

She didn't say the bottom one. It was two or three from the bottom. They were all on pins. She said she stepped on the very, tippy edge, which would avoid disturbing the clothes, but it would have flipped.

YEP nurmi starts with a side bar. groan.

1159 peeps here
560 of them guests - please sign in and join us!!

Back on the stand detective :hero:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member