trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sound like a "Softail-downer", but I'm not gonna hold my breath. A lot can happen between now and then. Just from the history of this trial, it was supposed to end a while ago. I tend to think it is wishful thinking on the judge's part.

I'm gonna just take it day by day. :twocents:

Hey...a gal can dream, can't she?!

:fence:

Lie after lie after lie from Jodi and the Arizona taxpayers acutally pay a high price to watch her show. I am glad that it finally comes to an end.

The Keeping Up With Jodi show. Will end soon...such high ratings too :)

so is nurmi going with Travis thought Jodi was going to blackmail him and and he overreacted?

OK, Nurmi. Sure. Travis flew out of the shower from a seated, cowering position and attacked Jodi. She then grabbed the gun she stole and brought and grabbed the knife she had and killed him.

Is that their argument now?:floorlaugh:

Obviously......that hole bothers you like it does me! I don't know why, but it ticks me off every time she gets that thing going on! I think I just despise her so much! Makes me want to pound nails in it.

snakes have a hole in their mouth just like hers. :moo:

hmmmm so just looking at the shelf picture, where did Jodi say she stepped though? was it the bottom one? the bottom one looks stationary.

It will be very interesting to see what KN's final question or comment to Detective F. will be. I think it will be a doozer...then Mr. Martinez will ask to get it removed from the record, but the jury will have heard it, which will be KN's point.

scmom, I'm dying to see Exhibit #644. It was not shown on WAT or HLN. Thank you for trying to provide a link. In the meantime, I can imagine what happened when Det. Flores put his hand on the shelf.

LOOK at the feed - they are showing the shelving pic

I am surprised JSS let this in. There is no way to tell how much pressure the hand had to put on the shelf to tip it. I hope it is not a possible reason for appeal. Maybe lawyers can tell us how it got in?

Has the closet shelf been playing the drinking game?

TipsyShelf_zpsc4964439.jpg

It looks so tipsy...

...it is a bit tipsy....go home shelf, you're drunk! :floorlaugh:

Yes. And Ted Bundy fathered a child while he was in prison.

Wow Did he really?

I always thought Bundy was super scarey.. cuz honestly.. be a Midwest girl at heart.. I'd so have helped him with his crutches to his car etc and been DEAD!!

Not to sound like a "Softail-downer", but I'm not gonna hold my breath. A lot can happen between now and then. Just from the history of this trial, it was supposed to end a while ago. I tend to think it is wishful thinking on the judge's part.

I'm gonna just take it day by day. :twocents:

HAHA yeah like when she said on Wed. they're gonna "stay here until we're done." HAHHAHAHAA...whatever. They won't even cut their 1.5 hr lunch ever so she expects them to believe they'll stay there "until we're done"??

I missed something. The last thing I saw was KN asking the hunk if he measured all the shelves and then it seemed like everyone left the room.

This could all be tactical; KN could know that it would be a long sidebar and 'appear' to the jury that he had something important JM didn't want getting in and interrupts the flow.

Must see this - sums up everything that the jury have seen. Best summing up ever

[video=youtube;39cjZz78OkA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39cjZz78OkA[/video]

FYI...everyone's feed is exactly the same. When the split screen is shown, its done by the Cameraman/producer.

When one feed is showing a picture, everyone's feed is showing the picture.

It's a pool camera and the various links are just pulling from that camera. So don't worry that someone on WAT or AZ or CNN or anywhere else is seeing something you are not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member