trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must have really missed with the hair color pictures. The only ones I saw were the ones on the 3rd with dark hair. Can someone tell me what color JA's hair was on the pictures from the lst or 2nd? Was it brown with the blonde in the front or just plain blonde?

The light brown with the blondish bits in front from the 1st/2nd. Then the dark chestnut on the 3rd.

WTF JODI JUST TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF!! It's so obvious YOU DON"T NEED THEM.

Don't know about JA, but I fidget with my glasses all day long --- when I am reading something super close I move them down my nose.... boyfriend says I look like an angry teacher LOL

For Det F to say in the interview that "something" happened to cause JA to kill T, isn't a problem. We know what happened. She was giving T one last chance to take her to Cancun, and rekindle their relationship, and when he said no........she did what she came there to do!

even if Travis agreed to take her to Cancun..I still think she would have killed him that day. She planned to kill him no matter what he said.

I enhanced the pic of the shelving unit so the tilt can be seen better.

Attachments

• jodi shelfa.jpg
    jodi shelfa.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 80
Got a look at what Jodi's been drawing today:
goose_zps2ceca96d.jpg

The best part about seeing the downfall of this throat slasher, is that she claims to be a photographer, and a camera is her biggest enemy.

Oh, and Wal-Mart.

OH Boy~~~~!!!!

The vaginal mesh sling sagged pathetically under the gargantuan weight of the big bloated pocket hose! And THAT my friends was just the HLN commercials...

In trial news ... The TRUTH came out of the closet and there is an end in sight!!

:trainwreck: Coming!!

the squishy hose might be second favorite? I see those commercials in my nightmares along with the Seal...of truth..:seeya:

So was this Helio phone supposedly lost at this time, according to Jodi? Yet she used it to take photos of herself the day before the murder? This phone that contained the sex tape recording that could be potentially used as blackmail material?

If I'm wrong about the phone and it's "lostness", please correct me.

Hummm... it tips, but looks like it could still hold some weight, though no actual weight bearing measurements were taken. T[/b]he problem for the DT is that everything would move forward and maybe even fall onto the floor. I suppose they could argue that she cleaned that up in her fog/flooded-hippocampus-induced memory loss state, after she cleaned herself up and had no blood on her hands or feet. But, that would show executive function, so... no fight or flight or fhiml.

The stuff on the shelves were not disturbed. And although not introduced, shelves take a weight up to 40lbs and that's it.

Man if I had taken someone's life by accident like she claims, I would have NOT been able to act normal, go make out with a guy, leave email and voice messages to appear innocent and other stuff like that. This woman is COLD and evil and a liar. I need that guilty verdict.

WTF JODI JUST TAKE THOSE GLASSES OFF!! It's so obvious YOU DON"T NEED THEM.

If she did not need them, they would not be in her possession. She is in custody, they don't allow inmates to have glasses without prescription.

Just because she takes them off to read does not mean she does not need them.

To those people who are saying Jodi doesn't need glasses, etc.

Not all people need glasses to read, you know that right? However, they need them to see far away.

She wouldn't need to move them to see up close if they weren't corrective.

I actually have 2 friends that do the exact same thing she does.

Don't know about JA, but I fidget with my glasses all day long --- when I am reading something super close I move them down my nose.... boyfriend says I look like an angry teacher LOL

Me too. I have stupid no-line bifocals and I'm constantly moving them up and down.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 17s

Wow, I am schooled by the numerous heel/shoe comments from the lovely lady followers. Thanks, I am learning a lot today. #JodiArias
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias takes a deep breath and looks back at her family with a slight smile. The smile turns to a frown very quickly though
Expand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member