trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Wick said on DD last night that Jodi might be looking into the gallery more 'cause she knows she'll never get the freedom they have.

Jodi could break out in that Dido song any minute now. She gets bored too. They won't let her stand on her head. Oh yeah, this is her Death Penalty trial, so now she's checking out some jurors. Breathing deeply...needs to stand on head soon.

no jury deliberations over the weekend

That could be a good thing. Jurors get to go home, think about things privately, cool down if emotions got heated, and think through ways to convince any hold-out jurors.

Who is Jodi staring at in the gallery? She keeps turning around and is definitely fixated on someone.

In AZ the jury is allowed to ask questions of the witness about any part of their testimony, not just be limited to what was brought up by the witness in rebuttal, correct?

If yes, Nurmi was planting seeds to get them to inquire far afield of Juan's rebuttal that was limited.
MOO

JA lied about her hair colour.
She lied about the helio
She lied about the gas cans.

The jury has to put it all together.

Not to be rude here, but I honestly don't think Nurmi is a good fit for his profession. He talks, walks, and thinks slower than most of the people I know. Not to mention he wastes lots of the jury's time.

What is that hole between her lips. Never noticed it until someone posted about it and now I can't see anything else. Yuk!!!

Some objections I can see why they need to approach and discuss, but this is OUTSIDE THE SCOPE. . . .why isn't she just sustaining?????????

It should be automatic, really. Can't be clearer that it's outside the scope. I guess the judge is just being extra cautious to make sure there can be no reversal on appeal. She's letting them argue even though she knows it's bogus.

But i would just love to hear her say, "Mr. Nurmi, no. Please stop that!" or at least see her with an angry face during the sidebar!!!!

Does Jodi get to watch any news or HLN shows? Anyone?

How's your husband?

Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
What's been happening? I just started to watch.

Gitana1 - witnesses rebutted some Jodi lies: detective ex. photos on helio phone and her hair was much darker - she had dyed it again June 3; det. Flores says the video Travis last watched had no nude women; and that he ex. the shelves in Travis' closet March 5 - put some shelves back into the position they were in on June 4 (08) and did a test of putting his hand on the shelf. Nurmi xs on mentioning everything in the closet that he didn't measure although he certainly could have - and now wants to ask Flores about the Hughes.

You are so cool. Thank you so much!!!!

It is unconceivable how someone like Jodi Arias does not see the irony in the fact that she fears for her own life and is fighting the death penalty when she so callously murdered someone else as if their life had no value.

I have no sympathy for this monster because there is no doubt in my mind she premeditated this. I really, truly, hope she is sentenced to death and suffers mightily the years she spends on death row.

Just take a look at how tired Samantha looks and how Jodi sits there looking calm as can be. Speaks volumes imo.

To those people who are saying Jodi doesn't need glasses, etc.

Not all people need glasses to read, you know that right? However, they need them to see far away.

She wouldn't need to move them to see up close if they weren't corrective.

I actually have 2 friends that do the exact same thing she does.

That is correct, my BF takes his glasses OFF to read. I still notice it after all these years.

I swear, I just saw a woman who looked like Anne Hathaway in the gallery! Hair stylist, perhaps?!?

That could be a good thing. Jurors get to go home, think about things privately, cool down if emotions got heated, and think through ways to convince any hold-out jurors.

Thank GOD. Another break for the State. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member