trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #159

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are kind of hard on defense attorneys. They're needed for the legal system to work. And I'm sure most are honorable and very capable at their jobs. I'm sure some might even read here, lol. MOO.

After what Nurmi did yesterday to Deanna, no amount of verbal pummeling can be enough!

Moo

we have those shelves (under cabinets) in our kitchen with mixing bowls and pyrex dishes! (Not shoes!) It is a disaster every time my gkids try to climb them to get to the potato chips and animal cookies that are on top. Somehow they think that just because it happened every other time, the shelf is not going to tip this time. I have the chipped pyrex to prove it.:floorlaugh:

They probably have PTSD now.

"We will have trial today, Wednesday April 24th. Tomorrow be here at 9:30am it will be a short day. There will be NO trial until next Wednesday May 1st and you are to arrive at 9:00am and we will stay until we finish even up to 5:00pm.

Final Jury instructions will be Thursday May 2nd and the Attorney's closing arguments on Thursday and Friday and then the case will be submitted to the Jury"

TRIAL:
Wed April 24th
Thurs April 25th
Fri thru Tue Apr 30 NO Trial
Wed May 1st
Thurs May 2nd
Fri May 3rd and to the Jury we go!

"Fri thru Tue Apr 30 NO Trial" - AYFKM????

Who is going to dance and prance if we the jury comes back with a verdict on Friday before the weekend?

:skip::skip::skip::skip: ..it might not happen that soon...(if you are talking about this Friday)..but let's virtually prance anyway cuz Juan is so grEAT!!!!!...and soon JUSTICE WILL REIGN!!!!!!!!:great:

Absolutely, and from Walmart no less, on the occasional small purchase. I assumed it's store policy because maybe it's less paperwork, or maybe the credit card processor is temporarily down at the time I get my refund.

The subject is moot regardless because a return cannot take place without a sku number. The witness testified that not one gas can had been returned with that sku in the time frame that JA claimed. So no sku no moolah.

well..looks like they will come in to be let go for the day no time to do much now

...we really don't need the actual hair colourist...she probably did it by herself...there is already proof re pictures of two different hair colours on the same day......

All her brunette "self pics" from the Helio were from June 3, I thought. Am I wrong on that?

And did she do all this in the dark or stop to turn on the closet light. Oh Pleaseeee. Lies, Lies
My closet doors have buttons built in the framework. The light automatically comes on when you open the door, no light switch at all. I can see Travis having these types of auto lights in his closets.

For HNL to be caught up to trial time, means we have had to much down time today... which is sad considering when court actually started.

No one knows how the 12 jurors are actually chosen?

Someone needs to find out! LOL!!

"We will have trial today, Wednesday April 24th. Tomorrow be here at 9:30am it will be a short day. There will be NO trial until next Wednesday May 1st and you are to arrive at 9:00am and we will stay until we finish even up to 5:00pm.

Final Jury instructions will be Thursday May 2nd and the Attorney's closing arguments on Thursday and Friday and then the case will be submitted to the Jury"

TRIAL:
Wed April 24th
Thurs April 25th
Wed May 1st
Thurs May 2nd

Thanks for posting the schedule. I hope that a Moderator will include it with the daily admonitions about posting.

Living in Arizona the jurors know Mesa has 115 degree heat in the summer. The attic would be hotter than that... enough to melt things. Travis wouldn't have stored his Christmas decorations or anything else meaningful to him in the attic.

Who is going to dance and prance if we the jury comes back with a verdict on Friday before the weekend?

*holds hand up high*

I only say that for the family. The sooner the better, I want these people to at least be able to start to begin the grieving process. No more delays, let's get this done so this family can do they needs to do for themselves.

Hopefully Dr. McYummy aka the Medical Examiner :cupcake: is called back to the stand. :lick:

I hope so too, but that means we'll have to listen to JW cross. Might have to mute that one and just read y'alls remarks. :facepalm:

OH! Who cares if the gun is not registered. There was no gun cleaner, bullets. etc.

By the looks of his immaculate closet, he would have had gun paraphanalia for sure to be able to care for his gun, and some ammo would make sense also. That is IF he had a gun.

TRIAL:
Wed April 24th
Thurs April 25th
Wed May 1st
Thurs May 2nd

:scared: Websleuths better wear something with an elastic waistband,
cuz were all cramming in May 2.

The front row on the JA side is a bit busier again. Could the blonde girl may be JA's half sister Julie Z? Oh and the MS is back. She was awol yesterday.

Attachments

• jafrontrow.jpg
    jafrontrow.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics