trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was going to replay it with the sound too, but I just watched uploaded video of today's proceedings and I did not hear audio. But, I did notice it was a longer version than what was shown yesterday because it showed when JA sat up, and Travis still held her hand and seemed so sweet and gentle with her, despite her utter disinterst and apparent boredom.

She was bored because she wasn't the center of attention and Travis had loads of other friends (unlike her), so she was showing her anger at Travis chatting with them instead of taking her in another room for pop rock city.

Not to poke fun at you, but it's funny how some peeps believe parts of things coming from JA. Preggers? I doubt it. Though I would not put it past her to have tried that card with Travis at some point.

All of this stuff that the National Enquirer is more of her fantastic web spinning. BS, pure and simple. Just like 90 % of what we have heard in the trial.

She always mixes her lies with some truth. That's how they sound credible at times. Its the way of the liar. I'm not saying this is a fact, but it would have to take something huge for Travis to say what he did about exposing her and people would spit on her.

No she would never really do that, but she certainly could lie about having done it.

Yes... I agree.. she could lie to Travis... Knowing this would be the most heart wrenching thing she could say to him...

that she was pregnant... And that she had an abortion...

He,wouldn't be mad at her if she miscarried... That would not be her fault(in his eyes)...

JMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Believe me, I confused Willie Wonka with Wizard of Oz in the forum a couple nights ago. I am not making fun of the error you made...... I just needed to laugh, to break free of my anger at this ridiculous Alfred Hitchcock/Pregnancy/Getting out of Jail and Shacking up with her new lesbian lover/ and getting prego by a lined-up sperm donor and moving to Europe/ BS :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

We all make mistakes I called Casey, Casey Alexander one day.

No. She would have been on the stand another 10 days while Nurmi coaxed a minute-by-minute breakdown of how pregnancy made her "feel." I have no doubt she would have made Travis responsible for the miscarriage. If there was an iota of truth, we would have heard about it before now. Same with the Psycho defense.

Yupp. Whoever said every second is calculated is completely accurate. Her stating that his response to her pregnancy/miscarriage, the "stabbing to her heart" would lead to the "Rage Killing, Second Degree Murder" response by Jodi. She truly makes me sick.

So these are the bullet pts on NG:
From the Nat'l Enquirer:
*JA claims she was pregnant with TA's baby, but says she had a miscarriage
*TA turned cold hearted
*The source says JA wants to run off w/her jailhouse lesbian lover
*JA confident she'll be acquitted of murder

LOL

Grain of salt people!!!!

Add to this list of BS, already has the sperm donor (BK) for her and her lesbian lover's child. :floorlaugh:

So it is possible to get pregnant from engaging in anal sex. The vagina and anus aren't that far apart, peeps, and any sexually active woman can tell you that semen doesn't just disappear once it's....deposited...gravity and stuff....I wouldn't say it's common, or even likely, but very much possible...particularly if you consider any positions which may have the anus above the vagina....drip drip drip...also, pre-ejaculate can contain sperm and sometimes during foreplay...well, things get rubbed around and what-not...

tumblr_lgofafG0Sr1qetjdh.jpg

Calculated, premeditated, with back-up contingency plans....... geesh.

OMG, this made me LOL. I know you meant National Enquirer, but just typing what you did made my day, doesn't take much to make me happy. Yes, she is a poison cookie.
After seeing pics of Jodi's cookie (ahem) I do think it is vicious!!!!!!!!!! Same goes for her (ahem) "evil eye" pic.:floorlaugh:

I think if we knew all the evil things/mind games/soul sucking tricks she pulled on Travis we'd run screaming, or head for a corner to suck our thumbs. This chick makes my spine shrivel. If we ever knew just how evil she is, we'd lose our marbles. She scares me. Always has. There's a level of evil here that even some of the most notorious murderers couldn't aspire to.

Jodi testifies to the fact that the Helio phone was "lost" and she was concerned about the fact that it contained 2 sex tapes and compromising photos.

The lie we found out today is that she had this Helio phone ON HER WAY TO MURDER TRAVIS. She took the new brunette hair photos on June 3rd.

She must have threatened Travis with the sex tapes on that phone. She made sure to tell the jury that she even reported the phone stolen to the police and got insurance to reimburse her or replace the phone--a total lie.

Since she lied about losing the phone, it must be an important part of her premeditation. JMOO

YESSSS!!!

That's what I was thinking too!

That means her plan may have been in motion on May 10th!

:please: Please sperm donor, if you're reading here, do not give your sperm to this killer. :nono:

I think if we knew all the evil things/mind games/soul sucking tricks she pulled on Travis we'd run screaming, or head for a corner to suck our thumbs. This chick makes my spine shrivel. If we ever knew just how evil she is, we'd lose our marbles. She scares me. Always has. There's a level of evil here that even some of the most notorious murderers couldn't aspire to.

Not someone you'd open you door to in the daylight much less 4am!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi testifies to the fact that the Helio phone was "lost" and she was concerned about the fact that it contained 2 sex tapes and compromising photos.

The lie we found out today is that she had this Helio phone ON HER WAY TO MURDER TRAVIS. She took the new brunette hair photos on June 3rd.

So. For sure, for realz, the helio she testified was reported stolen before the trip is the same helio that lo and behold was not stolen, and used to take the pics we saw today?

What was all that about Gus and a helio? Where does that fit in?

I am super duper lost.
I want to be super duper excited about the testimony and evidence today.

I could not stand Arias' testimony (ugh. that dry, FAKE VOICE) and didn't watch much of it, and that was prior to my discovery of Websleuths.

She probably just TOLD Travis she was pregnant and lost the baby and that might be what prompted the mean text from him the week before she killed him, he was probably tired of her shenanigans and the pregnancy/miscarriage was the last thing he could take from her. Yep, she was the worst thing that ever happened to him!
OR she may have told him she aborted the fetus, just to get a rise out of him. In my opinion, TA would have held life as very precious and would NEVER let anyone abort his child. He would have married her, because he was a good guy who had a painful upbringing and he would have done his best to be a good dad, even if it meant he had to marry Jodi.
MOO

YESSSS!!!

That's what I was thinking too!

That means her plan may have been in motion on May 10th!

That was a blackmail call she recorded
IMO her plans started before then.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics