trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really? If she gets LWOP, she can continue to sell stuff and write her book and have relations with other prison mates - this would be perfectly fine with this murdering you-know-what. She needs the DP

Jodi wont be allowed to profit on anything she draws. If she gets life, it will be hard for her. The prisons are violent. This is one place her crap wont be tolerated.

Oh really? If she gets LWOP, she can continue to sell stuff and write her book and have relations with other prison mates - this would be perfectly fine with this murdering you-know-what. She needs the DP

Not once convicted, however, we all know there are ways aroun this. Think gifts to family who can sell her carp on the net.

What??? NO NO NO. Please no. Oh lord. Well, even if they are I am 100% sure they are directing it at WILMOTT and not Jodi. There is no way any of them are making eyes with Jodi. Wilmott is kinda cute so I could see them kind of smiling at her, plus she always smiles at them when they walk in so maybe they're just being polite.
BTW I have not read anything like this is the courtroom observersations thread on here.

Hard to believe. Katie, the court room observer that Dr. Drew has on every night usually gives her opinion on how the jurors are reacting and she's never said anything about male jurors that appear to be flirting.

We need Justice for Travis - And I am starving and it is "Red-Eye" Time !!! I love Gutfeld.....

I love him too! Talk about someone who speaks his mind and "tells it like it is"!! ...very refreshing to see someone speak truth like he does... No "beatin' around the bush" with him...

I dont think it will take more than two hours. I guess it depends on what time the closing arguments finish. Then they get the case. Anyone aware what time the jurors day ends once they get the case?

I made a prediction...
I should recheck it. lol
aww! I was off! I said the jury would hand down a guilty verdict May 01
and the DP would be handed down June 26

Maybe she will get a nice birthday present on July 09!

I think the jury will return a verdict in 2 hours too!

What??? NO NO NO. Please no. Oh lord. Well, even if they are I am 100% sure they are directing it at WILMOTT and not Jodi. There is no way any of them are making eyes with Jodi. Wilmott is kinda cute so I could see them kind of smiling at her, plus she always smiles at them when they walk in so maybe they're just being polite.
BTW I have not read anything like this is the courtroom observersations thread on here.

Let me say this very clearly. There are ZERO jurors "flirting" or making eye contact with anyone anywhere. I have watched them nearly daily like a hawk, walking in, walking out, sitting in the jury box, etc. IF this were the case, there would be arguments made to dismiss those jurors. I'm not the only person watching them and it would have been noticed. It would be the same if jurors were seeing looking at the family and smiling or winking or making eye contact.

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. EVER.

I am 100% confident in this as a. I have been in that courtroom more days than not throughout this trial and watching the jury has been one of my primary focuses. I sit with the family in, usually the second row, sometimes first, right in front of the jury box and just feet from the jury entrance. I have walked them enter/exit that courtroom just feet from my face dozens and dozens of times now.

And b. As I stated above, others are watching them like hawks and if there was EVER, ANYTHING even REMOTELY like that, the lawyers would be arguing to have that or those jurors dismissed and that has never happened.

I don't know who's spreading that BS but it's just that. Made up BS. And I for one, don't appreciate it as these jurors are taking their job seriously, they walk in and out of that courtroom like ants looking forward. They didn't even look at stupid Jodi when she was VonTrapping every day on the stand staring at them as they walked in. I watched it every single day and NOT ONE ever looked back at her.

EVER. NEVER. It is NOT happening.

Hope this is clear.:stormingmad:

Not once convicted, however, we all know there are ways aroun this. Think gifts to family who can sell her carp on the net.

I wonder who is going to publish her book. She better hurry up with that. :floorlaugh:

Come clean could very well be a faked pregnancy.

IMO it was not about "who" told him he was cheating.
He was a grown man not in 10th grade.
Everyone knew Jodi was loco by then too.
No one would believe her about anything anyway.
This was something very personal and very close to his heart.

He packed her up and moved her home.
What lies did she tell him? Something he discovered between
May 10 and
May 26?

I don't know...

But when I heard the "pregnancy" thing, I thought Jodi may have scammed Travis out of money for a "fake" abortion?

Whatever she did....Travis felt like she scammed him in someway.

JMO

I heard somewhere tonight all this sex talk is to get the Mormon's on the jury to decide that his actions are unexcusable an let her walk...

It's going to backfire on them... Any Mormons are going to think JA is the anti-Christ and feel sorry for poor TA and what JA put him through... She was the closest thing to the devil walking into TA's life and tempting him beyond his self control...

Hard to believe. Katie, the court room observer that Dr. Drew has on every night usually gives her opinion on how the jurors are reacting and she's never said anything about male jurors that appear to be flirting.

Katie watches them like a hawk too and you can trust her observations.

However my seat is literally feet from the jury entrance door. Sometimes I could practically reach out and touch them. I have never seen ONE look in the direction of anywhere other than forward, walking in/walking out.

Trust the people actually sitting in the courtroom daily observing. I can watch the feed at home but I watch the JURY when I 'm sitting in the courtroom. RIght in front of them from the second row (sometimes the first) behind the family.

Oh…so it was Travis' idea for her to slice him up and nearly decapitate him? Which of those personality disorders was it that one of the symptoms is to always blame others for everything? BPD, PTSD, or maybe PMS! BULLPOOP! She's the devils spawn!!! :stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

Wait for menopause to kick in. Since I am on the subject, anyone who has gone through it knows its sucks. Hot flashes accompanied by adreninal rushes. Doctors would disagree, but if you want to get rid of the symptoms within a couple of minutes, down 8 to 10 onces of pepsi. Sounds crazy, but it works.SWEAR.

Let me say this very clearly. There are ZERO jurors "flirting" or making eye contact with anyone anywhere. I have watched them nearly daily like a hawk, walking in, walking out, sitting in the jury box, etc. IF this were the case, there would be arguments made to dismiss those jurors. I'm not the only person watching them and it would have been noticed. It would be the same if jurors were seeing looking at the family and smiling or winking or making eye contact.

I am 100% confident in this as a. I have been in that courtroom more days than not throughout this trial and watching the jury has been one of my primary focuses.

And b. As I stated above, others are watching them like hawks and if there was EVER, ANYTHING even REMOTELY like that, the lawyers would be arguing to have that or those jurors dismissed and that has never happened.

I don't know who's spreading that BS but it's just that. Made up BS. And I for one, don't appreciate it as these jurors are taking their job seriously, they walk in and out of that courtroom like ants looking forward. They didn't even look at stupid Jodi when she was VonTrapping every day on the stand staring at them as they walked in. I watched it every single day and NOT ONE ever looked back at her.

:seeya: Yes ma'am! lol

Thank you!

I don't know...

But when I heard the "pregnancy" thing, I thought Jodi may have scammed Travis out of money for a "fake" abortion?

Whatever she did....Travis felt like she scammed him in someway.

JMO

Yes...yes... I think so too! I keep thinking it was a "monetary" scam too... But of course she used the sex tape and pictures to plan his demise and murder.... But I think that maybe she got access to his retirement accounts or something...

I think that the point of that question was: could Jodi have grabbed the gun from one of their rooms or from a common/shared area...?

The whole theory is crazy though...HELLO juror there was a missing .25 calibre gun from THE HOUSE JODI WAS STAYING IN. Why would she go looking for roomate's gun WHEN SHE ALREADY HAD ONE?? Or are they believing Jodi's whole "self-defense" story...in that case this juror must have been sleeping through the whole trial 'cause nowhere in the defense's story would she have had time to go get the gun from some other room. OR r they not buying the self-defense but think they had some argument or something, she got mad, went and got the roomate's gun...but how would they explain the camera shower/killing pics? OR maybe they're thinking she knew where the supposed roomate's gun was and got it beforehand...but that goes back to my first point of HER ALREADY HAVING THE GUN from her grandparents house. I hope Juan reminds this sleeing juror of the GRANDPARENTS/JODI"S HOME ROBBERY.
I hadn't really thought of this question until another poster said it made them nervous, now that I think of it it makes me nervous too.

I am 100% confident in this as a. I have been in that courtroom more days than not throughout this trial and watching the jury has been one of my primary focuses.

Thank you Katie! Now maybe I can sleep much better tonight!
:seeya:

:seeya: Yes ma'am! lol

Thank you!

You're welcome ! Case closed!

DO NOT MESS WITH THIS JURY!!! They are doing their due diligence and saying (not you, I"m speaking to whoever is making these erroneous and irresponsible claims--do they actually think if this "flirting" was going on, it would go unnoticed by Det. FLORES???) they are not is totally disrespectful.

This jury will carry this thing home.

I respect them as this trial has been grueling for them.

I wonder who is going to publish her book. She better hurry up with that. :floorlaugh:

Honestly???:scared:
Some people may not like Donovan (I know she is an arsonist)
But that woman has supported JA and been there.
I kinda wish that she would!
JA is just using the poor woman and JA needs a taste of her own medicine.

I know people won't agree, and I won't argue about it,
but I do not like the way JA uses people!!!

Thank you. I'm thinking that rumor has been put to rest (in no uncertain terms). :cheers:

JA is like an iceburg, we, as outside observers looking on see only a small portion, what lies below the suface is much larger. The "you better come clean or else" statement, if in fct made by Travis, could be just about anything. We'll never know even 1/10 of what BS Ja was telling him or others. I've lived with a habitual liar for many years in the past, and can clearly pick them out in even a brief encounter now.

Thank you Katie! Now maybe I can sleep much better tonight!
:seeya:

Listen I'm the person who busted Alyce LaViolette for approaching Sam wide open. I'm not shy to blow the whistle. I watch that jury every day i'm there for hours on end. Don't you think I would say something/notice something if that was going on? Of course I would! (as would others).

It's just not happening. Never has and it won't now. Very rarely did I see jurors make eye contact with her even when she was on the freaking stand.

As you can see, this BS is really offending me. SO yes, let's have a good nights' sleep now. lol

:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member