trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She got the gun from her grandfathers house. Also, I think the remote she gave Brewer goes with the electronic device she also stole. Why would she have a remote in a rented car? And speaking of Brewer, he admitted that jodi told him she was going to Arizona.

I think it was his garage remote.
DB can buy his own electronics.
He would not buy "hot" stuff from JA
He has a job and his own $ despite JA
bailing on the house.
~jmo

She got the gun from her grandfathers house. Also, I think the remote she gave Brewer goes with the electronic device she also stole. Why would she have a remote in a rented car? And speaking of Brewer, he admitted that jodi told him she was going to Arizona.
Not sure what electronic device you're referring too, but the remote story sounded lfishy. The only items stolen from the grandparents' house were the gun and $30 from Jodi's room (missing money a lie) as far as I knw.

This may be a dumb question (apologies in advance) but concerning TA's home: Is it still sitting there unoccupied or is it sold? I'm just curious because in March Flores had went back to take photographs, and it made me wonder what happens to the crime scenes like this.

It sat on the market for a little while but it was sold,,bathroom was remodled

This may be a dumb question (apologies in advance) but concerning TA's home: Is it still sitting there unoccupied or is it sold? I'm just curious because in March Flores had went back to take photographs, and it made me wonder what happens to the crime scenes like this.

Oh, you have to read Katiecoolady's dedicated thread... She has an amazing (tear jerker) story about this in there... She actually went to the house with some of TA's sisters and what happened is so neat!!

Im sure it's different in every prison but.. I know someone that runs a murderbilla website. She writes various serial killers etc who are in jail service LWOP or on death row. They write her (none discuss the crimes committed) and some send art. She sells these but never gives them any cash or whatever. So technically Jodi could send her signature, art or what not to these venders with a similar company - but not too many send money back to the prisoners.

Personally I don't get it (selling the stuff or buying it).

Gacy paint clown pics ? Talk about creepy - yikes!

A family with 2 young boys live there.
MOM says she can feel TA there watching over her boys.
Flores went back and they let him in with no search warrant.
TA's family has even visited her.

Sped through today's testimony and I have to say Jodi looked defeated. Grimaced more than a few times when more lies were exposed--blond hair in the picture with MM's dog taken June 2; self-pics with brown hair taken June 3. She testified that she dyed her hair brown in April. Shelf pics/testimony confirmed her gun story is BS and the juror questions demonstrated they aren't buying it either. With the judge announcing the upcoming schedule including firm dates for final witness and closing arguments, she knows the end is near.

Another headache is coming on. Do you know if the judge is allowing the defense to add manslaughter as a consideration for the jury? I hope not. The judge is very calm. I am curious as to what she will say to jodi during sentencing. And if jodi wants to adress the court, I hope Travis' family stands and walks out. Then returns when she finishes.

No IMO she is giving the to Donovan to hold on to.
She "will be found innocent". :floorlaugh:
IMO her plan when she gets out of jail is to pu
blish her "book"
and leave Donovan "high and dry"

I hope that when she is given the DP Donovan drops her and publishes the book!
What comes around goes around and all that stuff...

I know no one likes DB but....
I think JA is just using her and promising her things.
She has stood by JA's side and IF JA had the chance (she won't)
she'd screw her over in a heartbeat.

I think she believes she's sort of Amanda Knox, Casey Anthony, or OJ. While Casey hasn't written a book, the other 2 have. As much as I dislike Donovan, I believe she would publish a book in a heartbeat.

While Jodi may think she's gonna get Manslaughter, I don't believe the jury will stoop to that level. I pray.

MOO

Mel

Not sure what electronic device you're referring too, but the remote story sounded lfishy. The only items stolen from the grandparents' house were the gun and $30 from Jodi's room (missing money a lie) as far as I knw.

I also heard a DVD player also. It may be why the remote was an issue. Why would she take Brewers remote into the car and return with it? It does not make sense.

A family with 2 young boys live there.
MOM says she can feel TA there watching over her boys.
Flores went back and they let him in with no search warrant.
TA's family has even visited her.

That is so comforting. I do believe folks come back to their home, and Travis has probably visited Naps too. My mom came back and sat in her favorite chair, and we all saw it with our own eyes. She never returned, but I feel her often (usually in smells of her perfume or cigaretts). And none of us smoke ;)

The afterlife is a wonderful mystery! RIP Travis -- Justice is coming!

MOO

Mel

I think it was his garage remote.
DB can buy his own electronics.
He would not buy "hot" stuff from JA
He has a job and his own $ despite JA
bailing on the house.
~jmo

That was one of my questions, too. There is no way I'm going to go back and listen to the entire trial again, but I think I would pick up on a lot more if I did. It would be like watching a movie with a lot of twists and turns a second time and catching things that I didn't catch the first time.

I think I know what people are saying about the hair dye. She didn't really get her nails done, but used that as an excuse for the time she actually got her hair dyed, and then went to WalMart afterwards. Because we can't trust a dang thing that comes out of her mouth, it's hard to know what is or isn't true. She's still trying to cover her tracks. That's why I said it's possible that she dyed her hair at MM or DB's house - she could have used the nail thing as an excuse for why she left so late because it would have been curious as to why she stayed at DB's house for so long.

Do you know if JM asked DB if JA's hair was blonde or brown when she was there? I'll have to go take a listen if nobody knows.

About the remote, JA said it was a TV or DVD remote but couldn't remember. Again - can't believe her words, but why would DB's garage remote be in her car?

I sort of think it was the stolen DVD player. I think she possibly traded it for the gas cans. Maybe she told DB is was her DVD player and she didn't want it any longer, so he wouldn't have thought he was receiving stolen property? Just throwing another possibility out there. Did JM ask DB what the remote was for and if she did indeed turn back to give it to him?

No IMO she is giving the to Donovan to hold on to.
She "will be found innocent". :floorlaugh:
IMO her plan when she gets out of jail is to pu
blish her "book"
and leave Donovan "high and dry"

I hope that when she is given the DP Donovan drops her and publishes the book!
What comes around goes around and all that stuff...

I know no one likes DB but....
I think JA is just using her and promising her things.
She has stood by JA's side and IF JA had the chance (she won't)
she'd screw her over in a heartbeat.

I can see the book now:

'The Fog has Lifted' by Jodi Arias

The true lies of a woman whose hippocampus was flooded for 5 years, finally remembers what happened on June 4th 2008. Follow her amazing journey as she takes you through version 5 of what happened that day. As you know, her stories get better and better all the time so this is a must read! Available only at your local Dollar Store.

I kept cans out. I cant down cold drinks. Drink it in two or three gulps.

This is real! My Mom had terrible migraines during menopause to go along with the other fun stuff. She always kept a warm (room-temp) can of cola (Coke or Pepsi) next to the bed on her nightstand. She swore by it and lo and behold, now I'm doing the same thing. I don't have migraines, but when I'm Jones'n with menopause symptoms, out comes the tepid Pepsi!:needdrink:

Still trying to download JA version 3.11, stalled, download incomplete. Searching for file heat_of_passion.exe, access denied.

That is so comforting. I do believe folks come back to their home, and Travis has probably visited Naps too. My mom came back and sat in her favorite chair, and we all saw it with our own eyes. She never returned, but I feel her often (usually in smells of her perfume or cigaretts). And none of us smoke ;)

The afterlife is a wonderful mystery! RIP Travis -- Justice is coming!

MOO

Mel

My mom does too... Cinnabar
I don't own it... it made me get migraines on car trips

My grandma... White Shoulders
never bought that one either
I smell both at random times...

I smell their food too!

Naps is hanging on until his master gets justice!
I believe once this is done he will head to the rainbow bridge and Travis will be waiting for him!!!!

D@mn made myself cry again!!!

Let me say this very clearly. There are ZERO jurors "flirting" or making eye contact with anyone anywhere. I have watched them nearly daily like a hawk, walking in, walking out, sitting in the jury box, etc. IF this were the case, there would be arguments made to dismiss those jurors. I'm not the only person watching them and it would have been noticed. It would be the same if jurors were seeing looking at the family and smiling or winking or making eye contact.

IT DOES NOT HAPPEN. EVER.

I am 100% confident in this as a. I have been in that courtroom more days than not throughout this trial and watching the jury has been one of my primary focuses. I sit with the family in, usually the second row, sometimes first, right in front of the jury box and just feet from the jury entrance. I have walked them enter/exit that courtroom just feet from my face dozens and dozens of times now.

And b. As I stated above, others are watching them like hawks and if there was EVER, ANYTHING even REMOTELY like that, the lawyers would be arguing to have that or those jurors dismissed and that has never happened.

I don't know who's spreading that BS but it's just that. Made up BS. And I for one, don't appreciate it as these jurors are taking their job seriously, they walk in and out of that courtroom like ants looking forward. They didn't even look at stupid Jodi when she was VonTrapping every day on the stand staring at them as they walked in. I watched it every single day and NOT ONE ever looked back at her.

EVER. NEVER. It is NOT happening.

Hope this is clear.:stormingmad:

Sounds like ja trolls are afoot again,,so easy to spot,,we all know they are reading here also,,,just like on hln with all this ja was preg crap and shes writing a book ,and we all know who is behind it ( don avan ) just to see people freak out ,,and a lot of people did,,stay calm people,,nothing is going on with the jurors,end of story

Gacy paint clown pics ? Talk about creepy - yikes!

No she doesn't have any of those. Most that are out there are fakes, there's a list of who has his actual art (there wasn't much). Most of these criminals tend to have other prisoners draw for them, they sign it and send it. Remember they are manipulators and sociopaths, that doesn't go away once they are locked up. Some don't write anyone at all because they don't want their letters sold. Only a handful actually write and less will send things. There's 1 person that writes EVERYONE and is scary scary scary (even behind walls). But anything Gacy that's being sold is 99.9% fake.

I can see the book now:

'The Fog has Lifted' by Jodi Arias

The true lies of a woman whose hippocampus was flooded for 5 years, finally remembers what happened on June 4th 2008. Follow her amazing journey as she takes you through version 5 of what happened that day. As you know, her stories get better and better all the time so this is a must read! Available only at your local Dollar Store.

'The Fog has Lifted' by Jodi Arias Donovan B.
:scared:

Can someone please fill me in on how Matthew McCartney fits into all this? His name is always coming up yet I haven't been able to piece together his involvement/knowledge with JA. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout