DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did somebody say bacon?

[video=youtube;Tc_iT1bSrJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc_iT1bSrJM[/video]

funny-bacon-14.jpg

My two do the same! And they get quite insistent with that bell. Thus, I carry my iPad around a lot!

Mine is up in the backyard now giving the tree trimmers next door hell. Only a min pin would be up there threatening people armed with chain saws! :floorlaugh:

So..... hunky doc Horn is a for sure for today?? And what about the bank fraud examiner - is she on for today? Then that's all there is for today?? Can someone who is "in the know" confirm for me?

Yesterday JSS said court today 9:30 (she expects it to be short) and no court again until next Wednesday.

And you really think you are going to get away with that teaser without a full explanation. We do have a verdict watch coming up with LOTS of down time for storytelling. Just sayin.

Regarding the preamble, the act itself, or the aftermath?

My plan is once the verdict is reached and if i'm working, i'll fake a migraine. :floorlaugh:

Or just tell your boss you have projective diarrhea. Believe me, they won't be asking you any questions about it, lol!!

I wonder if Juan will show the photos of Travis' wounds today, so they can be brought into the jury room.

CamilleKimball #JodiArias gramma here again, just now being wheeled in in her chair. You'll see her next to #JodiArias mom

I have, in fact, cooked bacon naked. I was in the Army at the time, and it did not involve anything remotely untoward. Simply a combination of the whims of fate.

Suuuurrrree.....a whimsical, naked army guy and bacon.....hmmmm....quite the picture.....but we're you at least wearing cuff links?......:floorlaugh:

4mins late already:sigh:

I'll go for 10:03 start time :facepalm:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Is doc Horn considered an expert witness? Is he paid - I mean extra for testifying? Since he already works for the state, is this just part of his job?

Well now if your or your hubby's BD is a day on either side of ours it'll make all of our worlds even smaller. HAPPY 38th to you and hubby tomorrow.
:seeya:

Happy anniversary!! Our 38th is tomorrow!!! small world

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

@TRUEROCKERCHICK hwild thinks the Andrea Sneiderman trial might be the next one whild covers.

Reported at Arizona Central - Ms. Wilmott received at least one credible death threat plus some not so credible ones - Sheriff Joe is checking out the credible one.

Why are so many people ignorant? I hope they get these people and throw the book at them. Even though I don't have a lot of respect for the defense team they are just doing their jobs.

The Pinellas jury would have found a way to say it was in self defense. They simply couldn't do critical thinking.

WildAboutTrial hwild predicts that Nurmi is holding out until closing harguments to hwear the Scarface ensemble. #JodiArias

So..... hunky doc Horn is a for sure for today?? And what about the bank fraud examiner - is she on for today? Then that's all there is for today?? Can someone who is "in the know" confirm for me?

good day all,
oh yes doc horn:blushing: to bad he's touching cold people all day. lol

I still wonder why no one stepped forth from the beauty shop to give information on what Jodi had done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech