trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....gma is there again today - don't know how I feel about that yet. I'm really trying to be nice - trying

Thanks for what you do. I'm glad there is no extra pay (sorry for you, though - lol).
It makes doc's opinion worth more weight IMO. He's got no dog in the fight, so to speak.

Sometimes, when working a difficult case - I get a little overtime. But frankly, justice and doing a good job is reward enough.

Think, animal abuse. None of my victims can talk, either.

I think it's about time to

[video=youtube;UmHOMMD7H_8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHOMMD7H_8[/video]

for the jury...

Why did JA lie about the helio phone knowing JM had evidence to prove otherwise?

The phone didn't pop up years later, if I'm not mistaken, her aunt found it in a car.

Can I please have a link where I can watch on my ipad?? I'm painting my daughter's bedroom today and I want to listen to the coroner!! Please!

Could someone explain the significance of the Helio phone pictures and the time on the Walmart receipt? JM seemed to highlight the timing of the two (not being snarky, I just didn't understand)... Thank you!

her hair on 3 June was about as dark as dark gets: car guy said she was blonde when she picked up the car. Her hair was also darker than the photo her defense team threw up on the screen (one where she claims.. oh I was coloring it back to brown..). One word: premeditation. (well two words: other word being lie)

timing: (I did not look closely at time stamps but most likely highlights her alleged trip to the salon to get her "NAILS" done.. same salon where she most likely got her hair done wink before she allegedly claims she returned the gas can.. which she never did) In other words: he was highlighting her lies on the stand to the timing of events (and more).

JA is super excited today. She can't wait to see more autopsy pics. Sick *@)& she is.

Good morning WS Friends.
I am not a "believer", but today I lit a candle for Travis and his family.
Justice.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s

As I look at #JodiArias' outfit I am reminded of sitting in my grandmother kitchen about 30 years ago being forced to eat veggies.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I dig that @reporterjmiguel has on a salmon shirt today. Way to go Miguel #JodiArias
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

#JodiArias' grandmother is seated beside Jodi's mother.
Expand
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

@geokaren That is close to scarface ensemble but not it. This is the tiger woods final round ensemble.
View conversation
WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Nurmi is almost in his Tiger Woods final round ensemble, black suit with blood red shirt and black tie. #JodiArias

DAMNIT! I hate that the family has to still be upset this late in the trial!!!

I think this mean the photos will be shown. It won't be pretty...

I think so - they are probably going to show pictures. I feel very badly for Travis' family, they all seem exhausted, and I can't imagine how horrible it must be to hear someone tell horrible lies, and to know and see what that person did to your loved one.
Also from azcentral live feed:
Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias pros calling Medical Examiner back to stand this morning. Dr is already here. Should another tough day for #TravisAlexander fam

this breaks my heart. This family has been through so much and have handled it with such grace.

Whenever the TV people start acting like this is a reality show, they should have to watch the family during trial. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper