trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm: Oh not that shirt. Jodi has one shirt that I just can not tolerate and she is wearing it today. It just makes me itch with blech!

More importantly if Dr. Horn is there today, it's going to be a very rough day for our wonderful Alexander family and friends. My chest hurts when I think about the things we have seen and we they will have to endure.

Hold tight... it won't be much longer dear family.

291e1l5.jpg

Yeah, Jodi has that resigned look about her. She knows she is done. Toast.with that lip thing that was going on a few minutes ago....I think she may.lose it any minute now.

Hi everybody !!!!,

Oh gosh I likely read one of your posts then. LOL I just read what peeps posted. You brave soul you. Learning curve for sure. Furry's????? Lordy.

Oh lordy...I never posted on FL :floorlaugh: I just joined to read the perps blogs and comments....:floorlaugh:
but yes....that place makes anything discussed on this trial look like a Disney movie:floorlaugh:

Oh he is looking FINEEEEEE

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like Jodi has a copy of "Lassie". She's trying to get the tears ready to flow. (j/k)

Is doc Horn considered an expert witness? Is he paid - I mean extra for testifying? Since he already works for the state, is this just part of his job?

In most jurisdictions, the forensic pathologist serving as a medical examiner has a nifty clause in the job description, "other assigned duties"! On a less sarcastic note, NOPE no extra payment as it is part of the position and obligation to he decedent. (but most jurisdictions will pay travel expenses) SPEAKING from conversations & experiences!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech