trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody notice when she cries (for herself) she lets the jury see it...when it's something for Travis (autopsy pics) she hides her face? why?

Travis would have been entirely unable to defend himself if shot in the head first.

Then how to explain the defensive wounds to the hands and arms?

Hope the accused is reliving everything she really did as this testimony is given right now.

wish someone would strap her head directly at the monitor..she needs to look at what shes done

damn...problem with live feeds from WAT, CNN (none) and UStream. Other local feeds blocked by firewall!!!!

I am assuming she is trying to muster up tears for herself.

Is Jodi going to go all ballistic on us today? Oh what a wonderful wish!

Awww...LOOK More FAKE crying! Bet the Def. Attorneys told her to put on a really good show today for the Jury. Ugh....

Why aren't we seeing these photos?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Of all her ugly clothes, this green brown polyester sweater shirt combo has to be thee ugliest of them all.

WOW! Steven has on his elephant tie again!!!

Nice to see it...wish their faces were happier though....

I am feeling so bad for Travis' family having to go through this again. And it irks me to no end that JA is pretending to be sad about what she did.

Oh lordy...I never posted on FL :floorlaugh: I just joined to read the perpetual blogs and comments....:floorlaugh:
but yes....that place makes anything discussed on this trial look like a Disney movie:floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I kew ya didn't post on that site. I just meant signing up to reading there LOL

Stephen looks like he's barely holding it together. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members