trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want the motion to be granted. That would eliminate the worst case scenario -- acquittal.

If people are so confident that she'll be convicted of 1st degree, then this motion will not matter. But it does give me some peace of mind.
I understand where you're coming from, but I don't want the motion to be granted. Here's why: After killing Travis all over again during the trial with the bogus self-defense/PTSD/battered woman claim, allowing the jury to consider the manslaughter/heat of the moment charge gives Jodi a "win" or reward of sorts (at least in her mind and among HLN talking heads) that she doesn't deserve. Moreover, I don't want her to feel any hope at all when the jury gets the case for deliberation. None.

Wouldn't surprise me if JA faked fainting today or sone day soon.

It means that poor Travis tried to grab the knife in desperation ... :(

Basically Dr Horn is saying that a gunshot wound would not allow Travis to do much of anything.

Going to look for the knife would've taken more than 5 seconds, he would've been unconcious by then Jodi.

What is a "full acquittal?" The defense argued she killed him in self defense, so second degree murder/manslaughter, correct?

What would she be "not guilty" of? Besides the 1st degree charge?

If she is found not guilty because she killed him in self defense, she will go free. Period.

She could be found guilty on any of the other charges and be sentenced according to the charge.

Poor tanisha :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

With all her years of practice, JA has yet to perfect the "fake cry". Her body never tremples. Most important, her shoulders never shake.
Only thing she does is get a faux runny nose.

Jodi crying. Didn't seem to need a Baez-esque clue to do so. I guess now's the time for theatrics, as this whole mess is supposed to end next week.

Terrible day for this family but I have faith that Travis and His Family will get justice.
I believe with all my heart JA will pay for what she had done.
She should not be allowed to breath air just as Travis can no longer breath air.

PRAYERS PRAYERS PRAYERS TO THIS FAMILY

JODI LOOK AT THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!
look at what you did!!!!! you have no right to be crying!!

Prayers of strength to Travis's family.

Juan must show these pictures to the jury, but it's sad for the family.

My gosh...Jodi leaves me with nothing sitting there crying.

The family on the other hand...damn! I have tears and heartbreak for them!

Looking away now JA? How phony are you. Btw JW is objecting. She's back up today *sigh*

Attachments

• jalookingaway.jpg
    jalookingaway.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors