trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis would have been entirely unable to defend himself if shot in the head first.

Then how to explain the defensive wounds to the hands and arms?

With 29 stab wounds I believe that the few wounds that he did suffer to his arms and hands could have been just by chance. If he were capable of trying to protect himself, I think he would have a lot more wounds that would be characterized as actual defensive wounds.

IMO

It means that poor Travis tried to grab the knife in desperation ... :(

Right -- he tried to grab the knife. I never believed he was shot first, as it would have left him incapacitated. She stabbed him first, cut his throat, and then shot him in the head for good measure.

That's just my opinion.

MOO

Mel

I have been watching JA closely, trying to see the real tears/running nose. I just don't see any at all. I think she is pretending (again).

Dr. Horn could easily join the cast of Grey's Anatomy and give Doctor Derek "McDreamy" Shephard a run for his money. Just sayin'

Can I please have a link where I can watch on my ipad?? I'm painting my daughter's bedroom today and I want to listen to the coroner!! Please!

Search "kpho jodi arias live trial". Works great on my ipad. :):seeya:

Stop the crying and take this like a big girl. YOU made this bed now get in there.

I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for youI don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for youI don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for youI don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you I don't feel sorry for you

(that man is so darned handsome my brain is scrambling)

What a day for JA's grandmother to be in court. That's so shameful whoever decided for her to come in today.

She should be FORCED to look at these pictures :stormingmad:

She just can't help herself.... she just looked.

Juan is doing a really thorough job of detailing all this.

With 29 stab wounds I believe that the few wounds that he did suffer to his arms and hands could have been just by chance. If he were capable of trying to protect himself, I think he would have a lot more wounds that would be characterized as actual defensive wounds.

IMO

She stabbed him first and throughout the attack, prior to slashing his throat.

The gunshot came last in the bathroom, after the blood had puddled and pooled.

I just wish this Judge would tell JA to sit up and look at the exhibits and the witness. How does she get away with all this posturing? :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24