trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG.....JW....stay out of the field of anatomical pathology, histology and the subsequent interpretations!

THERE WERE LIMITATIONS AS DEFINED BY DR. HORN~~~~~~DECOMPOSITION!

JW with her shrieking nails on chalk board voice should just stop.
This has got to allienate the jury ...
JW: "you can't tell where the bullet went thru the brain ... RIGHT?"
The good Doc: "it's simple geometry mame ... We have an entrance wound and an exit wound - that's where the bullet travelled thru the brain."

Wooooo....one question. Hmmm. Wonder what it could be.

Listen if I had accidently murdered someone and they were showing his pictures I'd be sobbing my heart out. I once, accidently caused my mom to cut her toe and I cried like a baby out of guilt. Jodi feels no remorse!

JA can stop crying now. Travis' poor family had to sit through all of that. Stop with the tears.

Why does Nurmi smile and laugh during cross-exam? NONE of this is funny. Does he find TA's butchered body funny?

Juror Question:

After Jodi gets the needle for this, will you be performing her autopsy Dr. Horn?

Is this the face of someone who has been crying? NO! Her face has been redder esp her nose after some inchambers sessions and lunch breaks. Give it up!

Attachments

• notears.gif
    notears.gif
    60.9 KB · Views: 58
JA bounces back from the trauma of seeing Travis pix. Now she is in deep meditation.

How does she get her eyes so un-red and un-teary so fast? She's a medical miracle.

omg Jodi, please just stop...NO ONE is buying your BS today - NO ONE. You are hated, not pitied.

LOL now JA is doing the shoulder shake....she's so faking being upset LMAO

I hate that the defense is right about this issue.

just too many instances of people remaining conscious and living after a gun shot to the brain

it happens

does not help the credibility of this witness to say this would 'immediately' incapacitate someone

it might

but it is completely possible to remain conscious after being shot in the head (and brain) with a .25

there are many examples of this happening

I hate hate hate that the prosecution is doing this

it's unnecessary

I believe that would depend on where in the brain the bullet hit. If it doesn't hit the motor skills area, then that may not cause "immediate incapacitation".

I believe the Dr. testified that this is in fact where Travis was hit. Or am I missing something?

JATryingNotToAdmireHerWork_zpsa435f80e.jpg

Lying Torture Murderess Trying Not To Let Jury See Her Admire Her Handiwork

And she can cut out this act because I remember her evil self almost begging Det.Flores to see the crime scene photos! "Can I see them?? Can I see them soon!?"

!!

I don't know who the greatest legal mind of our time is. I know who it isn't though. This is just embarrassing. I'd have to think there are high school kids who could do a better job.

I love this jury

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads