trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the Major Players involved in this Trial I bet JW is the first one out with a book. And my guess is there won't be any real bombshells...just a lot of incessant words that never quite make sense...imagine that.

Are you saying Ms. Wilmott is a 119 ?

Just give her the needle now, enough time has wasted she doesn't deserve to live. MOO

Yeah some of those juror questions weren't good at all. At all. This isn't rocket science jurors. There was NO way for Travis to defend himself after a gunshot. Meaning the knife wounds HAD to come before the gun shot. It really is that simple.

i know. it's worrying.

Not being snarky here…but I think the tears were real this time. I went "full screen" and saw her chest and shoulders heaving. But, most likely the tears were for herself as she sees her defense slip away. :twocents:

Agree. AND.....I believe JA May have shed a few real tears because she botched what she thought was a well-planned-murder.

I just got chills - did you see how fast that crying face TOTALLY lweft the minute the jury was out??
OMG she is one sick creepy murderer!!!

Please help me out - what were the jury questions and the answers....the WS website and livestream froze and i missed it.... :(

Poor Travis....still alive when his throat was cut. Dr. Knows this because of the soft tissue and the hemorrhaging associated with it...Needs a BEATING HEART

That made me cry and I don't cry easily. Poor Travis knowing that he was dying at the hands of this nutcase.

The Judge sounds kind of mad today.

Why does Nurmi smile and laugh during cross-exam? NONE of this is funny. Does he find TA's butchered body funny?

I agree. I think his behavior in court during this testimony is completely inappropriate. Travis' family sits there right behind him in obvious distress.:stormingmad:

No tears, no red nose, no red eyes, sneaks a peak at the witness to draw him a bit more, tries to hide behind her hair...and the same Kleenex!!!! Yuck

Nauseating to think she had the constitution to actually draw a blade across his throat as he was still alive...just freaking sickening. I don't know what kind of person could do that in any circumstances. I doubt I could do it to legitimately save my own life. Put her in a Supermax and erase all evidence of her existence. I want to puke.

That'll be it until next wednesday now? Nice note to end on however :)

Beautiful procession at the West Tx Memorial...the babpipes just started.

Brings tears to my eyes every damn time!

The minute the jury was out of the court room, JA stopped looking all weepy.

There might be some who think she did shoot him first. :frown:

There are still plenty of people on this board whom I believe think the gunshot was first but still believe that it was 1st degree premeditated murder.

MOO

JABusted_zpscf6b591f.jpg

So Jodi, was Dr. Horn's expert testimony helpful to your defense?

How much you all want to bet the Defense is talking to the Judge about Arias having a meltdown? I would bet money on it. Telling the Judge she is freaking out and they need "Time" or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318