trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be some who think she did shoot him first. :frown:

Unfortunately, at least based on the two first questions, it would appear at least one person on the jury thinks she did.

AZ central is horrid today. I get two or three sentences and then it freezes. YARG.

im on azcentral and have had zero issues.

from what I read here - somewhere - there is one video source and the various sites are using that source on their site.

could be a bandwidth/IP issue on your end?

I don't know why, but to me, but I "buy" premeditated murder if the gunshot came first and then it went wrong and she stabbed him, etc but to me a stabbing is more a crime of passion. Does anyone else see why I would think that?

Not really

not that i get any of jw points... however, what was the her point about sitting in the chair?

Jodi looks awful today and I think she is genuinely upset, but it has nothing to do with the pics that were shown or Travis. It's all for herself. She knows it's over.

A Juror asked if Travis would still be able to ambulate.

Me thinks a juror is from the medical field.

Caught the use of "ambulate" in juror question too.
I hope this does mean at least one juror has some medical background ... Will make sense of what the good doc has said & clear away the baloney story that JW is trying to sell.

A significant point in the projectile impact: contrecoup effect or injury to the brain...........THAT's the point Dr. Horn was attempting to present regarding collateral damage & impact to Travis' ability to function in a coherent manner (i.e the linebacker lunge)

The shock waves would disrupt in some form & manner the brain synapsis (messaging signals!)

Agree. AND.....I believe JA May have shed a few real tears because she botched what she thought was a well-planned-murder.

I also watched this on large screen. No tears at all. Just her ugly, wrinkled face trying hard to breathe and make tears. No tears.

Based on the juror questions, it seems there is one juror who buys Jodi's lies.

Hopefully that juror is just trying to examine every angle. Even though I think Jodi is guilty as sin, I would still want to make sure that I have considered every possible scenario if I were on the jury. I could never live with myself if I sentenced someone to death and wasn't absolutely positive that they were guilty. So, let's just hope this juror is being thorough.

Did my man just say, "The State rests." ???

Did he or am I going batty???

Based on the juror questions, it seems there is one juror who buys Jodi's lies.

Either buys her lies or is asking good questions to rule things out, IMO. I think its the latter.

The State rests. Juan Martinez quiet acknowledgment after months of fighting for Travis Alexander has me in tears...of many things. Thank you Juan Martinez. Thank you for your FIERCE advocacy. I have been by your side in one way or another every single step of the way.

JA trying to look sad for the jury as they file out...don't think it's gonna work.

Wow...back in chambers?

Gee do you guys remember when JA used to 'Von Trapp' and smile all big for the jury???

Seems like an eternity ago doesn't it??

Just give her the needle now, enough time has wasted she doesn't deserve to live. MOO

You are too kind. A needle now would be too merciful.
However, I agree with your thinking. :moo:

Jodi looks awful today and I think she is genuinely upset, but it has nothing to do with the pics that were shown or Travis. It's all for herself. She knows it's over.

I agree. Here she is as the jury is walking out today.
jodijuryleaves042513_zps3a927e30.jpg

There might be some who think she did shoot him first. :frown:

even if that is the case, I do not believe it will change one's mind that this was premeditated murder. she sliced him up.....that is not defensive, that is personal!

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I didn't think it would end so early, and with no other witness besides the ME. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ttaylor21318