Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way she shot him first.. You know why?? Because she wanted it to hurt and shooting him would have been too quick. IF she really wanted him just dead? She would have waited until he was in the shower and shot him 5 times. That would have been that.. She wanted to kill him with gusto. She wanted it to hurt. She wanted to torture him.

The gun was most likely to me an after thought..
To make sure he was really really dead.

I agree with you, but I have also noticed a trend in younger people or more bluntly those without a lot of experience with the other sex that it seems to be very hard for them to say "NO" and cut if off. I have heard them talk and say things like "Well, I don't want to hurt their feelings" or "I want to let them down easy". From my experience, the older more mature and more experiences I got in life the easier it got for me to say NO and to be adamant about that. Just saying. Some people are just too nice or too worried about hurting someone elses feelings. Kinda like sympathy sex..which I would never do.

Agree with that! Also Travis was in the awkward position where he was bound by church doctrine which contradicted his natural urges and not able to openly seek a sexual partner for those purposes alone. This vulnerability also meant he was unable to discuss openly what was going on for fear of exposing his own 'sin' in this area.

He hadn't found 'the one' and he wanted to sew his wild oats and clock up some sexual experience which is only natural, and really the right thing to do before settling down and getting married.

Also his friends were mostly Mormon from what I can tell, it's not like they could sit around and discuss all the crazy women they'd been with and have a good old laugh at some of the things that had happened and share stories and advice about what to do.

I do not think HLN's model of Travis' bedroom is scaled properly. Mike Brooks is as tall as the shelves, and those shelves are supposed to be 7 feet tall

Roflmao!

I watched the very first episode (I think) of that after dark show where they claimed it was to scale... It was obviously so not to scale and total bs... I never watched the show again. They should be ashamed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone remembers my post from last week....I said I had dared to make a doctor appt. for May 3rd. Naturally was not a good day but of course I thought we'd be done by May.

I so wish the medical community would discover or create some sort of "crazy person detector". Typically, the psycho, control-freak, stalkerish type of behavior lays dormant, masked by the kind, romantic, loving outward persona for awhile. I am only speaking from my personal experience. The monster may peek out from time to time, but if you do not know the signs to be alerted to, you have no clue what you are in for. Through my personal drama-infested relationship of the past the "inner demon" that my ex possessed did not surface until I had already formed a strong personal attachment to the "person I thought he was". Fortunately for me, I am more alert to the little signs of a possible "control freak" that I overlooked before. I apologize if this is confusing. I got my psychology degree from a bubble gum machine. :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I so wish the medical community would discover or create some sort of "crazy person detector". Typically, the psycho, control-freak, stalkerish type of behavior lays dormant, masked by the kind, romantic, loving outward persona for awhile. I am only speaking from my personal experience. The monster may peek out from time to time, but if you do not know the signs to be alerted to, you have no clue what you are in for. Through my personal drama-infested relationship of the past the "inner demon" that my ex possessed did not surface until I had already formed a strong personal attachment to the "person I thought he was". Fortunately for me, I am more alert to the little signs of a possible "control freak" that I overlooked before. I apologize if this is confusing. I got my psychology degree from a bubble gum machine. :floorlaugh:

Look at their finger nails.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Just kidding

Hey everyone :) I just got home from grocery shopping, the cashier was talking to the lady in front of me, they were both saying the juror who was excused today was arrested for stealing a car, and he had been stealing cars for a while. Soooo I thought I would come here to see if any of this is true. I did not get in the conversation; I do wonder how anyone knows anything about this juror. I don’t recall the judge giving an excuse; just that he was being excused. Has anyone heard anything?

If that is, indeed, true I am curious how many times this juror came to court in a stolen car.

I do not think HLN's model of Travis' bedroom is scaled properly. Mike Brooks is as tall as the shelves, and those shelves are supposed to be 7 feet tall

They are also fixed shelves and Travis's were on pins. Any bit of weight would have flipped the shelf.

I looked and I wish I had not looked. PLEASE JUAN leave the jury with these pictures in their mind. That monster needs to be put away permanently.
I cannot belive what she did to Travis. It is beyond comprehension. This is the first time I have really looked at Travis' mutilated body. How could someone in his condition (either the knife wounds or gun shot wound) be a threat to that low life disgusting beast.

That's exactly right I completely agree .. I also think that Jodi had shown signs of major disturbance by the things she had done (especially sneaking into his house which to me is really creepy) It's not that Travis is not a victim it's just that he was 'unwise'.

Also, dare I say it, not considerate of HER.

Clearly he knew once Jodi was latched on in an unhealthy manner that she was overly invested and a continued sexual relationship would only make that worse FOR HER .. I know this is an unpopular view, but out of consideration for her feelings alone another man may have ceased all sexual contact, and found someone else to sleep casually with.

Look this is all hindsight before she slaughtered him for it FGS! That changes everything, but I think there is DEFINITELY a lesson in this for young people, men in particular, who may not be aware of dangerous red flags, or how to pick an unstable woman, and what to do if one finds themselves caught up with one.

I highly doubt he had any real idea how disturbed she is. Socio/psychopaths hide and blend very well. You can be nutty without being dangerous. Her feelings were that she wanted sex. He was happy to oblige. Sorry but he made it clear he wasn't interested in anything long term. She keeps coming around and being a willing partner...so what is he supposed to think?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Hey everyone :) I just got home from grocery shopping, the cashier was talking to the lady in front of me, they were both saying the juror who was excused today was arrested for stealing a car, and he had been stealing cars for a while. Soooo I thought I would come here to see if any of this is true. I did not get in the conversation; I do wonder how anyone knows anything about this juror. I don’t recall the judge giving an excuse; just that he was being excused. Has anyone heard anything?

we really don't know-a lot of theories flying right now.Some people are saying he had to go back to work as the trail was taking to long

That is a clear photo of the gunshot wound above the right eyebrow. Thank you very much, josie1986. I can feel the pain of it, just looking at the location. What a terrible target!

This really caught my attention as my ex also did not show that demon until I was strongly attached, it is as if they instinctively know when they have you at that point. Interesting. More things to ponder. I wonder if this couldn't be another symptom or sign.

This heartbreaking, and, disturbing photo, to me, shows that Arias shot Travis Alexander last.

For me, the sequence of Arias' evil actions does not matter. When I first heard of the murder of Travis Alexander - I assumed that the gunshot had to come first. Mostly because I believed that Travis Alexander would have had to be subdued by Arias for Arias to inflict 29 Vicious Stab Wounds and slice his throat ear to ear.

I do not know how to explain it - however, Arias' behavior such as the handstand & kicking the chair in the police interrogation room - Seeing Arias' long fingers during the trial - it is as though the more I see Arias and her behavior (even benign behavior) - I feel as though Arias would easily be able to, and DID, stab Travis Alexander over and over and over and over and over again.

Arias is pure evil. I wish that Travis Alexander was not home June 3rd and 4th of 2008. It's terrible because nothing will bring Travis Alexander back to life - plus, I do not think that Arias feels remorseful. I think any normal person that saw the pictures of Travis Alexander from the ME, and, was told "you did this," would pass out, have a seizure, go into a coma - or have a heart attack and die - or at least say, "if I can do that in a fog, just lock me up!"

I keep going back to what Deanna said, that her and Travis were together for awhile and having an intimate relationship, and after a while, she wanted more, she wanted to go to the next step with Travis...HOWEVER, He was not ready. They talked about it, and they ended things. She didn't go crazy. They didn't talk for a couple of months or so, but then they returned to that good friendship that they shared, before they became a couple. They didn't live together, she could provide for herself.
Here is this woman, who wanted things out of her life, who wanted to further her education. Who wanted a family life. Her and Travis ended thing mutually.

Here comes JA...Her and Travis hook up. They are having fun, I would assume their sex life started right from the beginning. There wasn't that mutual friendship at first. I often wondered, and believe she was on a mission to find a husband. She found Travis. Some one that is successful, funny, lots of friends, he was looking so good to her.
She wanted to please him, she was seductive, he was infatuated with her. The sex was great! Here is someone he could fantasize with, talk dirty with, and she urged him, she had the magic panties.
Then she got clingy, oh poor me...help me, I need a car, I need money, Oh honey I can clean your house for you.

Gets old real quick. He has a life outside of her. Find your friends, get yourself a job, find some place to live. I can't always be right here for you JA, I have obligations. No you can't live here, I have roommates. Then the lies, false alibi's, and a stalker is born. Deceit, the deceit of sneaking in, hacking accounts, just showing up.

Longing for the days of stability in his life again. JA we really need to go our separate ways. Go home..Go back to Calf. We can see each other from time to time, but I have to get back on track.. I have goals. Should have never left an opening.
OMG Lies, More Lies, More and now evil sets in...the plan was born.. Its early in the morn, and death is at the door.

What just what Hurt him so badly???? Hopefully in the end of this all, we will find the truth that sent her over the edge, and then Travis's Family will find some solace in the fact that she will pay for what horror she brought to their door.

~ Just my ponders of it all ~

I'm inclined to agree with this. Given her two ninja story, I think it's likely that she shot him to suggest that two killers committed the crime.

What is strange to me is that video of Travis (with Jodi on his lap sleeping) when he describes the burglary event when he had a gun pointed to his head in the exact spot (right side above the eyebrow) where JA ultimately shot him. Perhaps maybe she did it intentionally to more or less say, "Here, Travis...here's the bullet you never got that day". That seems symbolic to me.

Hey you know that text Travis sent Jodi where he was in a club and said something about realising she was one of the best looking girls on the planet .. I think he was going out looking for a casual sexual partner, realising it wasn't that easy, and falling back onto her because he knew she was there, they were 'compatible' in that way, and she was a fail safe option for that.

we really don't know-a lot of theories flying right now.Some people are saying he had to go back to work as the trail was taking to long

That would explain the lack of public comment by the judge (since it is not a dismissal for a violation) and the fairly quick handling of this. This would need no input from defense or prosecution. The judge accepts the jurist's request.

1st POST on WS

Cool.
drstevej

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics