Trial Discussion Thread #1 - 14.03.03-06, Day 1-4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fans? That's news to me. I remember OP originally stated one fan.

Attacking Det Botha's credibility, saying scene contaminated.

Two fans? That's news to me. I remember OP originally stated one fan.

Yes, 2 fans now AND he says he KNEW Reeva was in bed when he went to collect the fans. How stupid can this man make himself look.

Trying to get character evidence thrown out.

One question I really hope they ask him: if he was so worried about intruders why were the balcony doors open, especially if he knew that workmen had left a ladder nearby? Wouldn't an intruder come in through the open balcony doors rather than through a tiny ensuite window?

Defence:
State has 'no evidence' of argument. 'Assassination attempt of my character'.

SA time 11.52
BBC TV

OP first time pulls out his handkerchief.

One question I really hope they ask him: if he was so worried about intruders why were the balcony doors open, especially if he knew that workmen had left a ladder nearby? Wouldn't an intruder come in through the open balcony doors rather than through a tiny ensuite window?

Absolutely. The ladder apparently was not tall enough to reach the bathroom window, the dogs were in the yard and did not bark. They were guard dogs but also pets too.

Poor Mrs. Steenkamp - she's crying. My heart breaks for her. Reeva was so beloved by her parents. :(

]Anyone else getting live TV breaking up badly?

Here is pic of OP walking past June Steenkamp: https://twitter.com/hermanverwey/status/440408338296090624/photo/1

BhylDOCCMAA67SY.jpg

First mistake by PT - worrying. They had no opening statement and had to think something up on the spur of the moment. I am gobsmacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper