Trial Discussion Thread #1 - 14.03.03-06, Day 1-4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nels is objecting again ..he is objecting to Roux putting Oscars version to the witness and making him theorise about Oscars version.. Nels says.. no..

Roux back to trying to get Dr to admit he did not hear female screams.

Nel back on his feet again

And I just lost my live feed.....

This poor witness. He is sitting there like a piece steak, and two rabid dogs are fighting over him, at each other's throats.

Stipp said: "She sounded extremely fearful. I imagine those are the screams you hear from someone afraid for their life."

The woman was "anguished, scared, almost scared out of their mind I would say".

Is Roux going to continue to insist that this witness is also 'mistaken' about what he heard?

Dr Stipp is not moving from his statement of hearing a man and a womans voice intermingled. stalemate.. Roux does a distraction move. straight into Oscars reactions while he , dr stipp , was trying to revive Reeva.

Dr Stipp says Oscar was distraught. as one is, I imagine.. . says Oscar wanted Reeva to be taken to hospital.

Dr stipp says he believes Oscar was sincere in his reactions..

Found another feed..

S: Bathroom window was part obscured by tree.

R: And frosted?

Ah! Dr shocked him - didn't see movement through THAT window! This is big!

I;m sorry to report this..but again, with the statement of Oscar with his hands down Reeva's airway ...

back to the Bathroom Window.. not to be confused with the toilet window..

now.. Dr Stipp says he saw a figure moving.. He, Dr Stipp was on his balcony. he sees a figure moving from right to left in OSCARS bathroom.

was the window frosted at the time of the shooting? the top part??yes..it was

I am trying to keep up with you , Zieble in case one of us loses it . so far, so good for me, unless the mad dog bites the cable.. she has done it before.

Sounded like Dr S was saying somebody was moving about in a room other than the bathroom, at the time of the shots/screams, and Roux did not look like he expected witness to say that all.

Stipp says he said he saw a PERSON moving in the bathroom, not specifically a man or a woman, like Roux seems to be implying he said.

now.. Dr stipp says there was no light on in the TOILET.. the light was on IN THE BATHROOM.

now..Roux cant have this.. its too early for the light on in the bathroom to be on if Oscars version is correct..

I am trying to keep up with you , Zieble in case one of us loses it . so far, so good for me, unless the mad dog bites the cable.. she has done it before.

My mutt's sleeping. My feed keeps buffering, whatever that is, though.

no other lights on in the house as far as Dr Stipp could see. the toilet light was off.. the bathroom light was on. well. well. well.. how very interesting .

Oscar is going to walk away from this a free man...:banghead:

I hate to say it, katydid23, but I agree with you. I have been lurking and listening yesterday and today and what I have heard leads me to agree.

Personally, I think OP has a tremendous feeling of entitlement, and he thinks he will walk also. I feel he is guilty myself. I do not believe one word he says.

:moo:

now. this bit is crucial.. the light was ON and the SCREAMING was on at the same time.

I hate to say it, katydid23, but I agree with you. I have been lurking and listening yesterday and today and what I have heard leads me to agree.

Personally, I think OP has a tremendous feeling of entitlement, and he thinks he will walk also. I feel he is guilty myself. I do not believe one word he says.

:moo:

We are in total agreement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members