Trial Discussion Thread #13 - 14.03.25, Day 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I think Roux might be going a bit overboard, and it might come back to bite him. I am sure that Mi Lady has done extensive legal work with Domestic Violence victims. All of this super Lovey Dovey," let me protect you little sweet baby doll stuff "is inherent in this kind of behavior. Hearing this kind of texting is an interesting backdrop for an unexpected thing, like him discovering that she had coffee with her ex the night before.or learning that she kissed someone during her reality show.

eta: what I am trying to say is, this kind of obsessive love is the kind that spurs on the " If I cant have u, no one can' kind of thinking.

Feb 12th. Morning

R: See a woman told you that you're looking good.

R: Now we just got to get your as down to 32 again

Then they start talking about each other in third pers. Lovey.

R: I know Warren wanted to have coffee today so I could catch up and get my post. I could see him another day.

OP said he has dentist app and maybe she should go.

R: baba I hope you don't mind I came back to house to do some washing. Will go thru to Joburg about 3.

R: It's difficult to console u as you're a nice guy. S...thing to have happened. (There is more consolation. Something had happened with OP)

OP: Thank you so much my Angel. Stay tonight if u like

OP: I'm just finishing off at Ryan's

R: Thanks. Let me know if you want to spend time with ??? Or Carl. Sure you want to spend time with family.

OP: I'm going home. Please stay and do whatever you were going to do.

Not all verbatim. Missed bits of texts.

Nel has a real "Gift" ... he can make anything boring.

I don't see much point to all this?

The times of the few critical phone calls could be presented as a 3 or 4 line document.

The movements before the event are not relevant to anything that I can imagine.

I would think "Phone call at 3:19 by OP"... blows State contention of shots at 3:17 away completely?

Note that OP's phone was active at 01.48.48 for 309 seconds. OP claimed in his affi that they went to bed. This means he lied on his sworn affidavit.

Seems relevant.

Nel up.

OP: Thank you so much my Angel. You don't have to. Stay tonight if u like.

Think that was Feb 14th?

Sometimes when someone calls you or texts you and they constantly ask, let me know if you are OK, or let me know if you are safe, it gets very controlling.

If I get a phone call and am at the store or wherever and miss the call, I may not call back for days. An x calls me and says, let me know if you are OK? I am worried about you. You think at first that is nice but then you realize it puts you in the position of having to call back, it is like forcing a response.

That is what OP's, let me know if your are safe? in his many messages.

Feb 12th. Morning

R: See a woman told you that you're looking good.

R: Now we just got to get your as down to 32 again

Then they start talking about each other in third pers. Lovey.

R: I know Warren wanted to have coffee today so I could catch up and get my post. I could see him another day.

OP said he has dentist app and maybe she should go.

R: baba I hope you don't mind I came back to house to do some washing. Will go thru to Joburg about 3.

R: It's difficult to console u as you're a nice guy. S...thing to have happened. (There is more consolation. Something had happened with OP)

OP: Thank you so much my Angel. Stay tonight if u like

OP: I'm just finishing off at Ryan's

R: Thanks. Let me know if you want to spend time with ??? Or Carl. Sure you want to spend time with family.

OP: I'm going home. Please stay and do whatever you were going to do.

Not all verbatim. Missed bits of texts.

At the mention of her having coffee with 'Warren,' was there any sign of jealousy from Oscar?

7 days before OP shot Reeva. Night.

R: I can't be attacked by outsiders for dating u and be attacked by u...etc

OP did not respond until 10am nxt morning, and that was Reeva contacting him, saying 'Good Morning'.

Oscar is going to have to pass Moller his sick bucket if he reads out much more of this.

I know how boring!! We have already seen OP's dark side surface in Reeva's messages. Roux highlighting this charming back and forth chit -chat will not erase that fact.

I got a little mixed up with the txts re Warren. At first I thought it was just an ordinary response from OP, saying he had to go to the dentist anyway and sure, she should meet Warren.

But then it seemed it was actually Reeva going to the dentist, so I am not sure who was saying what? Anyway, there did not seem to be any angry or irrtated response from OP.

Adjournment for late interpreter, roughly translated as.....more tea!

I know how boring!! We have already seen OP's dark side surface in Reeva's messages. Roux highlighting this charming back and forth chit -chat will not erase that fact.

What stood out to me is him giving her permission to stay over. Two young adults, pretty and handsome, in an early but now 3 month long relationship and yet one has to grant permission to the other to spend the night? Strange.

I am still curious about something that I will probably never know. But it has been said that her reality show was about to air. And she kissed a co-star of that show and it was going to be on tv soon. She was supposedly worried about telling OP about it. I still wonder if she might have chosen that night to reveal it.

It does appear from the msgs that Reeva and OP were lovey dovey days before the shooting, had arranged to spend time together, and were okay as Reeva and OP headed to the house too.

That it all went wrong just inside the house, night of Feb 14?

Sometimes when someone calls you or texts you and they constantly ask, let me know if you are OK, or let me know if you are safe, it gets very controlling.

If I get a phone call and am at the store or wherever and miss the call, I may not call back for days. An x calls me and says, let me know if you are OK? I am worried about you. You think at first that is nice but then you realize it puts you in the position of having to call back, it is like forcing a response.

That is what OP's, let me know if your are safe? in his many messages.
That's true. Although then we'd expect to see controlling messages to the effect of 'Reeva, why have you not replied to my messages', or similar. They've gone through over a thousand, and cannot find one?

I got a little mixed up with the txts re Warren. At first I thought it was just an ordinary response from OP, saying he had to go to the dentist anyway and sure, she should meet Warren.

But then it seemed it was actually Reeva going to the dentist, so I am not sure who was saying what? Anyway, there did not seem to be any angry or irrtated response from OP.

Oh, ok. :scared:

I am having a lot of difficulty watching the testimony live so your posts are very helpful to me! I was jw :)

It is Warrant Officer who?? I'll call him WO.

Crime information office. Has to draft crime reports. Nel's witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marjulius