Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Stipp.. very impressive...

bugger..early morning tea..

Important little exchange there. Dr S said it would not have been possible for second 'shots' to be a cricket bat breaking down a door. Too quick.

Dr S excused.

Lol, teatime!

Important little exchange there. Dr S said it would not have been possible for second 'shots' to be a cricket bat breaking down a door. Too quick.

Dr S excused.

Lol, teatime!

anything else important this last 1-2 hours I slept through?

OMG - Nel didn't even bring up the fact that Dr. Stipp heard the "help help help" AFTER the cricket bat sounds as compared to OP claiming in his bail hearing affidavit that he screamed "help" BEFORE he bashed in the toilet door with the cricket bat!

He had the BH affidavit right there - he was reading from it! Why didn't he keep going???

so far.. 2 entirely conflicting accounts... Oscars and each and every witness, and minor discrepancies between witnesses.. the one thing each witness agree to is that they heard a woman screaming

Oscars version has no woman screaming. At any time.

sooooooo

The judge does seem to have an awful lot of difficulty hearing things. I suppose that makes sure everyone gets to hear everything though.

Am I correct that Dr S saying the bathroom window appeared closed contradicts Oscar's story that he was scared because he thought burglars got in through that window, which was open?

OMG - Nel didn't even bring up the fact that Dr. Stipp heard the "help help help" AFTER the cricket bat sounds as compared to OP claiming in his bail hearing affidavit that he screamed "help" BEFORE he bashed in the toilet door with the cricket bat!

He had the BH affidavit right there - he was reading from it! Why didn't he keep going???

You see--this is part of why I said yesterday, that I am begining to to realize that both sides' versions are wrong, and something 'off'" may be going on here.

And that as I first criticized Roux for not asking the good questions, I saw/see Nel also not asking the good questions.

You seem now to see this too.

I kinda like the idea of tea time in this world. I like the idea of siestas too. I hope they don't burn their crumpets or whatever they are.

Me too and his voice is much easier on the ear. I think Roux looks like George Bush without his glasses lol.

:floorlaugh:

I loved the way N used his arms and shoulders to accentuate the audacity of OP's statement (lies--->moo).

Stipp , like Burger, and Johnson are firm as a rock on the sound of a woman screaming.

But Oscar says he, and only he spoke, yelled, shouted, screamed and wailed. No Other Human Voice uttered a sound in that house that morning EXCEPT Oscars.

I am going with the witnesses.. They have no agenda.. they have no stake in this , no dog in this fight, but Oscar has everything on the line.

I kinda like the idea of tea time in this world. I like the idea of siestas too. I hope they don't burn their crumpets or whatever they are.

And in Germany (correct my spelling on this please Zweibel) its

Brotzeit ! (well in Bavaria at least)...yum.

I like how Dr. Stipp keeps reminding the Court that he heard a woman's voice screaming intermingled with a man's voice. Roux is clearly displeased every time he does so.

Excellent observation SS !! Hope he allows BR to continue for a long time before he corrects him lol.

I like how Dr. Stipp keeps reminding the Court that he heard a woman's voice screaming intermingled with a man's voice. Roux is clearly displeased every time he does so.

Yes, and it is the only time Roux does not immediately say something like, "I can put it to you that our own audio engineers will later PROVE to you that when Oscar screams he sounds exacty like a man AND a woman."
:)

And in Germany (correct my spelling on this please Zweibel) its

Brotzeit ! (well in Bavaria at least)...yum.

Can a person actually get crumpets in Germany??!! I would give my right arm, almost, for a toasted crumpet.

ETA: Lol, I see you're talking about the name of the break now, not crumpets. Wishful thinking on my part. They have nice cakes here though. Tea's terrible. :)

Yes, and it is the only time Roux does not immediately say something like, "I can put it to you that our own audio engineers will later PROVE to you that when Oscar screams he sounds exacty like a man AND a woman."[/B]
:)

:floorlaugh:

BBM..I've already started to begin my sentences at home that way.

correction------. the "I can put it to you" part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08