Trial Discussion Thread #22 - 14.04.10, Day 20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gone onto whoopwhoop audio. Are we on lunch now?

I'm so glad the clocks here went forward the other week .. at least their breaks are a bit more in line with my own ones now ... !

Three hours after lunch? I thought it was just one hour.

Am I wrong? If I am I apologize, I thought it was noon to 1 for lunch and then they adjourn at 3:00.

So that's two hours after lunch, whoops lol, math fail.

How does someone "not intend" to shoot if they believe there is an intruder coming out of the toilet about to attack you and the girl you say you want to protect?

Oscar did explain that (I think), but I just can't recall.

Am I wrong? If I am I apologize, I thought it was noon to 1 for lunch and then they adjourn at 3:00.

So that's two hours after lunch, whoops lol, math fail.
It's 1 till 2pm for lunch and they stop at 3pm.

So it's just one hour after lunch.

The time from first to last shot is the most important thing for me, as this is most indicative as to whether Reeva had time to scream, and whether OP heard her.

Unfortunately we have not yet had a witness that has accurately described this.

Nah, they see, to move quickly here. I think he'll be done by the end of the day. After lunch there's still three hours left and he's already back to the murder.

It's only usually 1 hour after lunch, as they resume at 2pm and court concludes at 3pm in SA.

He really is attempting to try the case as if he's an attorney as Nel pointed out earlier.

It would have been 'courteous' for Reeva to have introduced OP to whoever she was talking to... if the policeman had been 'courteous' about the gun in his car, OP would have happily 'complied'. Funny how he expects courtesy to be given to him, but rarely shows it to others.

The time from first to last shot is the most important thing for me, as this is most indicative as to whether Reeva had time to scream, and whether OP heard her.

Unfortunately we have not yet had a witness that has accurately described this.

Hi Steve. Screaming or not, Oscar stated he had ringing in his ears, alluding to hearing loss . . .

Did anyone catch the last bit? What made OP cry this time?

well. there goes the double tap theory that was so enticing.. to a lot of posters.. bad luck.. . .

even Oscar agrees he cant double tap.

but for sure, Roux got that from somewhere.. my money is on Oscar bigging himself up.

It could be OP said it, but imo I am pretty sure it Roux because he has it appears claimed several untruths to witnesses trying to get them to change testimony, (e.g. an expert to say Reeva was shot first in the head) so it would not surprise me at all that Roux was at the bottom of the double tap.

And it's good to hear from Nel that an officer of the court is not legally permitted by the rules of court to do that...

All the links I tried immediately would not load or did replay without me hearing that they are now on break. One hour?

There was a link for radio coverage on trials during breaks, but my browser isn't doing an autocomplete on what I thought was the link. can that also be reposted? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman