Trial Discussion Thread #22 - 14.04.10, Day 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naturally, OP can't "remember" what Reeva meant when she wrote "you have picked on me incessantly since you got back from CT".

He never remembers the answers to the pertinent questions.

This manner of cross examination is so aggravating. There appears to be no point other than to make OP uncomfortable. There is no substance here.

Then again OP needs to just answer the questions that are being asked. I wonder if he is having trouble concentrating

O:...she was upset that I hadn't contacted her first.

N then asks again if the incessantly comment was untrue. O hedges then concedes 'that's correct. It is untrue'.

OP's memory is starting to fail...too many I can't recall etc

so it is untrue yo picked on her since you got back from Capetown??

Oscar.. I didn't feel I did..

Nel. that's not what I asked, is this untrue??

Oscar.. I didn't pick on her. so its untrue..

this next bit its nasty.. this is untrue??

Oscar ... yes. its untrue..

Nel.. the bit about the oh I missed it.

Nel.. I was not flirting with anyone today..

Oscar.. I did say that. I did. we had an argument before we left for this engagement.. I was partly jealous.. my feelings were hurt.. we were driving, I dropped her off, I thought I would let it cool off.. I did think she was flirting. but she explained ..

Nel. so you accused her of flirting. (reeva ) I feel sick that you made a public scene....

Oscar.. we left this party .. oh its the same spiel word for word..

That's a good point. I'm not sure the bat guy would watch though, he's probably had enough of hitting doors for a while.

Do you have any idea where the mark could have occurred?

No idea actually - just want to see it happen to see if the legs are really that brittle given how expensive they are...

O doesn't recall what 'the drama' Reeva refered to was.

N: You said she was flirting?

O: We had an argument at the place before we left.....I felt she was flirting with the gentleman...I was a bit upset...bit jealous......I thought I'd let her cool off, but she sent the msg first. After that, we moved on.

Nel says 'You made a public scene, what was that about?

O explains: I'm not saying she's lying in everything she says here...we can go through the whole msg-

N: We will.

Oscar... Darrin is a friend of mine as well. not just reevas.. we both were friends of Darrins.. .

Nel. YOU had to go to training, YOU had to go to lunch.. its all about you.

Oscar.. I had to do things that day.. I had plans.

N:...I had to go to training, I had to go to lunch. It's about YOU.

HAha....love me some mr Nel....."it's all about you you you.....lmao...I...I...I

This is so stupid. Nel is trying to make a point about something that is just not demonstrated by these messages.

And Nel is asking questions about Oscar so why is he moaning and mocking about Oscar using the word "I"?

N: Thank you. I now have three Is. I had to go to training, I had to go to lunch, I had plans.

For crying out loud - really? He acted rude or didn't resolve an argument immediately so that means he planned to kill her?

Oscar.. it was how it was interpreted..

Nel.. so yu brushed her off in public..

Oscar.. yes.....

Nel. you just dropped her off and left??

Oscar.. yes..

Nel.. not important enough to sort out??

Oscar.. it wasn't a big deal. it wasn't the time for us to talk. she had a friend with her.. I wish I did stay and sort things out with her..

Nel. again its about your plans. your

OP about Reeva: "when her back's up against the wall" :eek: .. what a poor choice of words!

.. this is just one long stream from OP of blaming Reeva for everything, and accusing her of lying in her text messages.

Unbelievable.

This manner of cross examination is so aggravating. There appears to be no point other than to make OP uncomfortable. There is no substance here.

Then again OP needs to just answer the questions that are being asked. I wonder if he is having trouble concentrating

I'm enjoying his CE. OP is constantly trying to predict just where Nel is going with his line of questioning and is therefore trying to cater his answers to what he thinks Nel's ultimate aim is rather than just answering the question. OP is deliberately avoiding saying certain key words and his method of trying to reword that he killed her by saying it was an "accident", a "mistake", a "tragedy" speak volumes that he can't and won't take responsibility.

N: You just dropped her off and left, didn't spend time trying to resolve this...

O: That's correct.....I dropped her off because she had a friend with her, It wasn't the time to talk. I had plans -I don't know if she had plans.

N: Again I hear 'I have plans".

N: You are very quick to act cold and offish when you are angry

O: I think this was the first time she mentioned double standards....maybe she didn't speak to me when something was hurting her..

This is so stupid. Nel is trying to make a point about something that is just not demonstrated by these messages.

And Nel is asking questions about Oscar so why is he moaning and mocking about Oscar using the word "I"?

Maybe he's trying to aggravate OP so badly that the real OP shows up. It is a very frustrating cross-examining style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08