Trial Discussion Thread #22 - 14.04.10, Day 20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not picking one message apart though. He's going to pick a few messages apart and if it's designed to make OP admit the relationship wasn't as rosey as he's making out or a back door way of the PT being able to introduce other evidence then it's surely the prosecution doing their job?

For my own curiosity, are you viewing this trial from the judge's point of view, an attorney's point of view or a lay person's point of view?

All of the above :)

Nel has raised the 'many notes' O sent to his counsel. Asks if O sent a note about Sam lying. O can't recall.

O: I never screamed at Ms Taylor. There's very little truth in her statement...

Thanks all for the welcome.

Of course Reeva's

exaggerating.
misunderstanding
over sensitive
insecure

We do need a comprehensive list of who's fault everything is.

Nel.. I want you to listen to my questions..

Oscar.. I want to correct myself. I haven't thrown a tantrum in front of people...

Nel. I was so upset I left darrins party early. I am scared of you sometimes..

Oscar. .she is scared of her feelings for me.. she is obviously scared of .. of me. I

Nel. what did you do to scare her??

Oscar.. I never shouted at her..

Nel. you shouted at Samantha... ??

Oscar.. I never did.. I screamed at her friend..

Nel.. she was never picked up on that lie..

Oscar.. there were many lies in Ms Taylors evidence.. I couldn't pick them all up.

Nel... you were very active getting this case going. you were very busy writing notes, passing them to your lawyer..

Oscar... I wrote a bit. I passed stuff up.. I passed them to mr webber, he didn't send all notes forward..

Nel. did you send a note up about the screaming Samm testified??

Oscar.. I cant explain..

Nel.. I put it toyou that it was true. . you did scream..

Oscar.. very little of her testimony was true..

Nel. so its your legals team fault that it wasn't passed up for sam to be redacted??

Oscar.. I screamed at her friend. her friend was drunk and disorderly.. I have never screamed at Miss taylor.

alright. Nels.. I am scared of you , and how you snap at me.. etc..

O: If I'd screamed at her I would have said so. I screamed at her friend, she was drunk and disorderly...

OP about Reeva: "when her back's up against the wall" :eek: .. what a poor choice of words!

.. this is just one long stream from OP of blaming Reeva for everything, and accusing her of lying in her text messages.

Unbelievable.
And this really is all important because even though it may appear to some he's say nothing of 'value' he's refusing to admit any wrong-doing, casting blame everywhere else, and downright accusing every single other person involved in his life of collusion.

An impression is being made through each and every 'I never said she lied' after he clearly said she lied. MOO

Wow .. and yet we get slated for namecalling OP, a dangerous killer :facepalm:

He's referred to as a liar and "the killer" multiple times throughout each day - I've never seen anyone be chastised about that or warned.

I still have issues with his 'Never said I never had a tantrum'. I DID hear him. My ears aren't that bad.

Lol, Nel just corrected by judge for 'whispering'. (Was he?)

And this really is all important because even though it may appear to some he's say nothing of 'value' he's refusing to admit any wrong-doing, casting blame everywhere else, and downright accusing every single other person involved in his life of collusion.

An impression is being made through each and every 'I never said she lied' after he clearly said she lied. MOO

Yes, if he's trying to make the point that OP never takes any responsibility and blames every bit of bad karma on someone else -- well, ok, but I do not think this is a very effective way of making that point.

He's referred to as a liar and "the killer" multiple times throughout each day - I've never seen anyone be chastised about that or warned.

I find the term 'shrew' highly offensive. Could you refrain please? :wink:

N:...there's three lines in this msg about I'm wrong, but then it's all about how SHE is wrong. It's all about Oscar Pistorius..

Man this cross examination is so damn frustrating but you can see OP doesn't want to commit to any answer because he doesn't know where Nel is going with things

O: If I'm in a bad mood it's usually after training; I'm exhausted, probably haven't eaten properly for a week...

Me: Wouldn't a prof athlete be training everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08