Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I fired at the door" "I did not fire Reeva"

This has been one of the theories I have thought of. That they could have a fight, she goes to the toilet and locks the door. He like a child having a tantrum and fires at the door that is locked not even taking the time to consider that those bullets would go through the door and hit anyone inside.

I've thought of that too, but no. He knew he had black tallon ammo in that gun and he knew his guns. He would have known

OP says he was holding gun in right hand, balancing against wall with left hand, he was struggling to balance. "I was not extending my arm. I was staying put"

Nel wants that put on record, and insists: 'Were you aiming?'

O: I pointed my gun at the door...I didn't aim at the door. My firearm was pointed at the door.

"balancing against wall with left hand"

is he saying he fired the gun with one hand?

I reckon you could still believe he was innocent if you listened to him on the stand with your fingers in your ears shouting at the top of your voice.

it has interested me that op is not looking at nel:

the fact that nel may spot him in a lie. read his body language.

but also, that by turning towards nel, others in the gallery may also read his body language... the mother, and maybe just as importantly his own family members and support.

What stream are you watching? The one that I'm watching on and off never seems to show OP. I'd love to watch his body language.

Bless her heart, I think the judge has a prosthetic right leg. When court comes back, watch how she seems to not bend her right leg well as she is stepping up to her seat. She has been very successful and not let anything hold her back. She has my respect and admiration for that.

OP is a very shallow person, IMO. He is also a pathological liar, also my opinion. He cannot keep his story straight. I honestly believe OP is going to have a major meltdown. Any moment he will shout, "Leave me alone. Just shut up and leave me alone!!" to Nel. OP can't hold up until Nel finishes his cross examination. I see a big train wreck coming. Nel is relentless and rightfully so, IMO.

Heck, I am about ready to confess myself and I haven't done anything, lol!

:moo:

Nel came up with legalese there about the defence plea, but he lost me....what did it mean anyone?

Please Zwiebel: I am trying to get you and people to learn some Oscar-Speak.

Due to prosthetics matters, it is not legalese... It is leg-alese. [j/k]

OK...Nel can't make OP testify to things that make OP cry.....wth

So prosecutor was lying about Oscar leaving out the door slam in the morning?

<modsnip>

Judge asks if OP's fine, he says yes.

Roux: He did in fact refer to the slamming door...I understand cross but at some points, witness will get emotional....I have an issue with repetition....

N: I object...his emotions cannot be blamed on me today

And on.....

Jdge: Well, I don;t think it was a repetition. I would have stopped Mr Nel.

Nel now says OP got emotional cos he got his defences mixed up. OP says no.

O: I don't even understand the law; the differences...

N: That's why you got emotional..

N: Before you got to the door, you screamed? What?

O: I think I just shouted 'Get out'. I'm not sure...

Nel says he wants that on record if OP is sure, OP takes long moment to think, then says 'That's correct'.

How does he think more than one person could have squeezed into that toilet and only made one noise that sounded like wood moving? If two were in there, there would be a lot of shuffling of feet etc.

Anyone noticed that every time OP starts to say "fired the..." he stops short of saying "shots" and changes it for "discharge the firearm"... is it maybe just the more formal way of referring to shooting.

Nel can read this guy like a book. Oscar is absolutely awful at lying. It would almost be funny if it wasn't so serious.

Coming back from adjournment Roux bought up that Nel repeatedly asking the same questions as last week.

This is what I just commented on earlier. Is Roux reading here?

What? He just said he yelled it after he shot, then he says right afterwards that he did in hallway again? whoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member