Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most liars need to mix a bit of truth in as well as it is hard to continue to concoct lies

We now have:

1. 'Get the *advertiser censored** out of my house' shouted loudly - probably happened
2. Toilet door slammed - probably happened when Reeva stormed away
3. 'If only Reeva had said something I wouldn't have shot' - Reeva probably ignored him asking her to get out of the toilet

Edit: Why wouldn't he shout out 'I'm armed'!

Nel is using my arguments :p

He has just said that he didn't want to shout out to the percieved intruder to warn him that he was armed .. that's murder then, isn't it.

Morning all...

I'm curious, he heard the window open and slam, he heard the door close.

Didn't he hear the lock lock? He did have to get the key, right?

Nel now says Friday, I asked why Reeva wouldn't respond, didn't you call out to her? And you said you didn't.

OP can't remember now.

O: I remember screaming 'get out'. It's possible I could have called to Reeva to call the police...

OP then says he never intended to shoot the person behind bathroom door but never told them he was armed: 'It might leave them with less options...they might have reacted more violently..'

Op says he didn't want to make "them" more hostile towards me if I shouted that I was armed ? Isn't that what warning someone or firing a warning shot is all about ? Otherwise it is like shooting sitting ducks.

Oh, he never said he was armed as didn't want to evoke a reaction...hmmmm Oscar, thought you said you weren't thinking...oh now he says he wasn't thinking :doh:

Most liars need to mix a bit of truth in as well as it is hard to continue to concoct lies

We now have:

1. 'Get the *advertiser censored** out of my house' shouted loudly - probably happened
2. Toilet door slammed - probably happened when Reeva stormed away
3. 'If only Reeva had said something I wouldn't have shot' - Reeva probably ignored him asking her to get out of the toilet

Edit: Why wouldn't he shout out 'I'm armed'!

This is a absolutely spot on IMO.

He has just said that he didn't want to shout out to the percieved intruder to warn him that he was armed .. that's murder then, isn't it.

Well he did say he wanted them to get out of his house but how would they do that? He didn't give them a chance.

Op says he didn't want to make "them" more hostile towards me if I shouted that I was armed ? Isn't that what warning someone or firing a warning shot is all about ? Otherwise it is like shooting sitting ducks.

Yep, i.e. murder

So prosecutor was lying about Oscar leaving out the door slam in the morning?

<modsnip>

Just saying, Nel completely convinced me that Oscar had left out the door slamming in the morning. He even argued with Roux about it. So, what was going on there? Did Nel forget himself?

N: Combat mode? Ever used it on twitter, FB?

O: I'm sure I have.

Then explains 'it's a mindset'. And mentions he's trained. Nel catches him on that, gets him to elaborate and - a little foolishly - he does. Nel points out he knows OP thinks that's a good answer, but it looks bad to the court.

O: I didn't say I was trained...

I've thought of that too, but no. He knew he had black tallon ammo in that gun and he knew his guns. He would have known

Yes, I think he knew if he even stop to think, that is why I mentioned like a child throwing a tantrum, he wasn't thinking at all.

N: You say your door made a particular noise when it opened?

O: I didn't say it was that noise...I thought it was....like wood moving..

N: What is wood moving?!

O: It's like a clip.....in retrospect, I probably heard the magazine rack moving.

Yes, I think he knew if he even stop to think, that is why I mentioned like a child throwing a tantrum, he wasn't thinking at all.

Possibly - no consideration of consequence

Okay, the camera pans to a guy that looks like Vanilla Ice on steroids. Who is he?

Nel appeared to like that: 'Mag rack? Now I'm going to show you something...'

I knew it! He went for the magazine rack was the wood sound now jeeez

What stream are you watching? The one that I'm watching on and off never seems to show OP. I'd love to watch his body language.

it has been reported that op doesn't look at nel. my thoughts are based on this.

i would also like to see op body language/face on, as i am sure the mother would.

That is really just bizarre... OP heard the magazine rack moving and he calls that hearing wood moving! What was Reeva doing rubbing it against the door to create a fire?! If the mag rack moved on the tiled floor the noise could sound nothing like his "wood moving" at all more like a clatter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member