Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nel wants a mo...'may take a while to get it'.

They are looking for a photo to put on screen.

OP is trapping himself now with the "door noise" thing. Since it could not be the door, because it was locked, he says it was probably the magazine rack. Nel about to attack, getting a photo. Oh no!!! I think this is going to hurt.

OP on the 'wood moving noise" : "I guess I heard the magazine rack moving" .. oooo noooo .. bad mistake to say that ..! Now this is a time where he really did need to say he didn't know what the noise of wood moving could've been .. why refer to the magazine rack of all things .. there is no way in a millions years that would ever sound like a tight door no matter what you did with it ..

Wouldn't OP have heard the door latch opening first before hearing the supposed (wood on wood???) noise of the door opening??

I've been waiting for this magazine rack since he first said he heard wood moving. I knew it would be something significant

Nel was "waiting for him to say the magazine rack" .. OP just fell into his trap ..!

Shot of toilet, from ceiling height. Showing rod through bullet hole in door that was prosecution's first shot, to Reeva's hip.

N: You heard the magazine rack, and you changed your aim. I was waiting for you to say that. You changed your aim.

O: I wouldn't have heard the magazine rack. Wouldn't have heard anything while I was shooting.....

Errr...Nel is closing in a bit, isn't he? OP seems to be aware and has almost given up....

Finally an overhead picture of the toilet room.

If only Reeva stood up against that little bit of wall where it toilet roll is mounted.

How does he think more than one person could have squeezed into that toilet and only made one noise that sounded like wood moving? If two were in there, there would be a lot of shuffling of feet etc.

And to me it makes it even more unlikely a disabled person, already at a physical disadvantage, would go rushing in to confront intruder(s).

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

Ooh. Stick a fork in Oscar, he's done.

RT @barrybateman: #OscarTrial Nel: the first shot hit Reeva in the hip. She fell on the magazine rack. You changed your aim and shot at it. BB

This is getting too semantic... pointing at the door is the same as aiming at the door... at least according to Thesaurus they are synonyms.

OP doesn't know what his experts would say about the picture. 'They don't discuss things like that with me...they've taken all the photos of Reeva out, so they don't upset me...

that is a new to me. fired first shot [a], then as she fell, noise of the mag rack, reaimed for the other three shots.

how would he know to move his aim... all the noise,

did he see through the small split in the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee