Trial Discussion Thread #25 - 14.04.14, Day 22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the word 'lucky' was a bit harsh.

I think the judge may want to talk to Nels to tone down his cross.

'She lost her life'

Again he will not take any responsibility for his actions. He almost is blaming her for being careless!!!!!!

Nel just called OP out on his fake "emotional" nonsense!

Quote: "Oh Mr. Pistorius you are trying to get emotional again. But I tell you, it is not worth your while."

Thank you Mr. Nel, I am sick of it too!

I don't think it looks good that OP has said again and again that he didn't have time to think, but has just mentioned he didn't fire a warning shot into the shower because he thought it would ricochet.

I thought the shower had a glass door a person could see through?

I thought the word 'lucky' was a bit harsh.

I think the judge may want to talk to Nels to tone down his cross.

I really don't understand how Nel can tone down his x-exam any further .. already I have thought he is being very toned down with him this morning and quite a noticeable difference to last week .. the man is on trial for murder, fgs!

This x-exam is just devastating for OP's credibility to the point of no return.
He is a totally unreliable witness and so his testimony will be discredited which means that his only defence - his version, will be totally rejected.
Verdict = guilty.
If anyone cannot see that, they are disconnected from reality.

OP did the screaming test at 'the place where I reside now'

O: Milady, I've never screamed like that before...I don't know what I sounded like that night..desperation...

pointless doing the screaming test, as how could anyone possibly recreate the circumstances.

He is a totally unreliable witness and so his testimony will be discredited which means that his only defence - his version, will be totally rejected.
Verdict = guilty.

Guilty of what? Murder one?

Calling all legal professionals: What did y'all think of OP's testimony, so far? TIA

For Oscar having no time to think, I'm astounded by how many thoughts went through his mind while he wasn't thinking.

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

I really don't understand how Nel can tone down his x-exam any further .. already I have thought he is being very toned down with him this morning and quite a noticeable difference to last week .. the man is on trial for murder, fgs!

Don't get me wrong, I don't think there is anything wrong with his cross.

But the judge just called them to chambers.

Hard to see any other reason why.

Verdict = guilty.

Completely agree. Especially the last line.

It's Mark Batcelor who was an unused prosecution witness. He had some run ins with OP

Someone should tell him to stop chewing like a cow he is in an courtroom not a movie theatre, decorum has to be maintained by all present. His body language is not going to sway the judge and her assessors one way or the other.

Maybe OP's emotional state?

:dunno:

OP has realised his mistake in saying he didn't fire into the shower cubicle as a warning shot (because it might ricochet back at him) and now he is back tracking ..
Shows he knew about the danger of ricocheting bullets when he didn't mean to shoot into the toilet.

I think it could just as easily be scheduling matters or anything else. Last week when the judge took Nel to task for calling Oscar a liar, reporters were stunned because the admonition seemed to come from nowhere.

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966