Trial Discussion Thread #26 - 14.04.15, Day 23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid that in Oscar-Speak, if he said he did not go through her bag, it may mean
1. He did and
2. He might have traken something.
3.As usual, this is indeterminate, and we will probalby never know for sure like many other things.

In other words, the cat is neither dead or alive. Also, observation of the event may affect the outcome ;)

Oscar wasn't drunk, he had a beautiful woman who clearly adored him, he had no pressing appointments the next day, pressure was off for a while in his competitions--what could possibly drive him to kill Reeva on purpose and ruin his life?

I'm back to square zero.

You seem to forget what type of character he is. It's not a one way street.

Lmao!
He certainly can whine and cry like a little girl;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that neither side can bring Oscar back for more Qs?

Pity. Large posts or site files were made on the Qs Nel did not put to him.
'

Someone asked a few pages back what exactly did the Female Assessor ask OP. Sorry that I didn't see this question before now. I have transcribed the questions and answers:

FA (female assessor): Would you please confirm if the deceased in this matter had access to the alarm remote.

OP: She did my lady.

FA: And could she activate and deactivate the burglar alarm?

OP: I'm not sure if she knew how to but she would have been able to if she had the remote my lady.

FA: One last question. Tell me, I would like to know if the light in the toilet, if it was broken at the time of the incident.

OP: It wasn't working my lady.

This exchange happens beginning at 12:49 in the following video.

[video=youtube;mLyYCwyAuFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLyYCwyAuFQ[/video]

ETA: This also contains the part where OP reads the Valentines Day card from Reeva to the court starting at 10:53.

Is it true that neither side can bring Oscar back for more Qs?

Pity. Large posts or site files were made on the Qs Nel did not put to him.

'

I believe that's generally true bit the judge could allow it if there is more evidence she wants from him.

Oscar wasn't drunk, he had a beautiful woman who clearly adored him, he had no pressing appointments the next day, pressure was off for a while in his competitions--what could possibly drive him to kill Reeva on purpose and ruin his life?

I'm back to square zero.

It's looking like just a terrible accident again.

Things weren't all rosy for him -- seemed he got some bad news at his apptmt with his advisors on the 13th. Not saying that was the reason for the shooting. But do think he was stressed out. I don't think we'll ever have an answer to the question of "why"?

JMO

The assessor questions were interesting. What do y'all make of those?

You seem to forget what type of character he is. It's not a one way street.

Yes, we could throw in some recklessness, a touch of negligence, but it's offset by his [maybe justifiable due to disability] paranoia. State of mind.

Still he didn't intend to kill his girlfriend.

I'll see what the lawyers say. Minor fourth?

I'm back to square zero.

But OP claims that he did have appointments the next day and we know that Reeva did as well. OP also claimed that they were going together to the jewelry store for Reeva to pick out charms for a bracelet that he had already bought for her. Reeva was going to a (high?) school to give a speech about domestic abuse.

While Reeva adored him, she did not put up with his carp. We don't know if she called him out on his bad behavior in person, but we do know she did through texts.

Things weren't all rosy for him -- seemed he got some bad news at his apptmt with his advisors on the 13th. Not saying that was the reason for the shooting. But do think he was stressed out. I don't think we'll ever have an answer to the question of "why"?

JMO

Just a hunch...but this was where the perfect storm began that day. OP should have been left alone to lick his wounds. But RS, in her attempt to be the good gf, walked right into the wounded lion's den. And wounded animals are the most dangerous.

I'm back to square zero.

What kind of pressing appointment might drive him to kill his girlfriend? :waitasec:

FA: And could she activate and deactivate the burglar alarm?

OP: I'm not sure if she knew how to but she would have been able to if she had the remote my lady.

Very respectfully snipped.

A Oscar-answer, methinks.

If the assessors and the judge believe Mrs. Stipp's testimony that she saw light in the toilet room window, then either OP is lying about the light being broken or he broke part of the toilet door before he shot Reeva.

Assessor

The light was broken in the toilet. She wouldn't have initially closed the door.

Supports him hearing the door slam shut when he did.

But then she would be standing there in the dark, listening at the door to Oscar flying off the handle screaming about intruders.

Very respectfully snipped.

A Oscar-answer, methinks.

Especially considering he had just said that Reeva had access to the alarm remote. Now he changes that and says IF she had access to it.

I think it is another slip of the tongue.

MOO

Assessor

The light was broken in the toilet. She wouldn't have initially closed the door.

Supports him hearing the door slam shut when he did.

But then she would be standing there in the dark, listening at the door to Oscar flying off the handle screaming about intruders.

BBM

OP did not scream about intruders. OP claims he screamed at intruders. OP has never claimed that he told Reeva why to call police. So in OP's version, Reeva hears "Reeva phone police!" followed by "Get the F out of my house!". But OP doesn't tell her that there are intruders in the house.

As someone else pointed out (sorry can't remember who), what exactly was Reeva to tell police when she didn't know why she was told to call them?

In other words, the cat is neither dead or alive. Also, observation of the event may affect the outcome ;)

You have learned well both Quantum Physics and Oscar-World/Oscar Speak. Congrats. (Observation usually forces a definitive outome or specific state.)
This will do you well in the world, because there are people everywhere who speak that way.

The Native Americans were familiar with this concept IMO. (Ancient peoples intrinsically understood the Quantum world and Oscar World IMO.) Recall what they called it? "Speaking with forked tongue". Meaning such people could speak simultaneously out of both sides of their mouth.
And you doubted, if needed that Oscar could speak in 2 voices simultaneously if needed. I don't.

BTW, the Coen Bros.made a movie that basically has Quantum Physics
and the Uncertainty Principle play out thorughout the move.
Many viewers did not first read up on this before seeing it, so it's a very underrated and unique movie: A Serious Man

Seeing it now can enable people to understrand Oscar World and Oscar-Speak to some extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member