Trial Discussion Thread #27 - 14.04.16, Day 24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet OP wishes Nel was defending him.

I think it's Mr Dixon that will need to be on suicide watch after this. Painful.

The wives will testify later for the defense as screaming experts.Team spirit is all about keeping everything with the families.

Wonder if these were the ladies in white with the balloons waiting for Oscar to arrive at court the other day LOL

Oh its just getting worse. Oscar should be covering his ears. I'd be getting the bucket too.

I can't believe that the door has been unnecessarily handled whilst it's in court. Cleaning? OMG!

OP is sitting there thinking "25 years in jail is going to be nothing compared to this .." :floorlaugh:

This is the time when he really should be covering his ears and closing his eyes, it's horrendous testimony being being by his expert in his defense, and he claims he is fighting for his life.What a joke!

N: Apart from those photos of the mark, did you have others?

D: Yes, etc, etc, what was 'particularly nice' about THIS photo....etc

N: But do you have more close ups before the 13th March?

And finally he gets an answer. Yes.

And Nel then pionts out how D got upset in court when ladies were cleaning the door in court because 'they've destroyed forensic evidence'.

The close-up photographs of the fibres on the door were only taken in court on 13 March. The door had been cleaned by court cleaners, the white fibres could have been from cleaning cloths OMG>

Is where OP is sitting really where 'the accused' people sit in that court? I can't get over how huge it is and why it's that long a bench. It makes it seem that the court is regularly used for multiple 'accused'.

Makes sense. Thanks

This is all beyond the pale.

The door has been cleaned...

Took the pics after the door was already in the courtroom.

Wanted good lighting.

er..., um....didn't he also testify as a lighting expert earlier? You'd think he would have had resources to backlight when the door was still in OP's house, no?

Witness did not take a sample of fibre off the door: No need for me to take a sample.

N: So without taking a sample, you exclude the possibility if could be from a cloth.....(didn't catch)

D: Yes.

Ohh .. can't we not just move onto the next witness .. pleease!

.. anyone got any paracetamol, I've got a thumping headache now after all this :anguish:

Witness now explaining why he disagrees with Prof Saayman over hip wound but concedes he is not a ballistic expert and was not at the post mortem.

ETA, no I think they maybe said back wound.

The close-up photographs of the fibres on the door were only taken in court on 13 March. The door had been cleaned by court cleaners, the white fibres could have been from cleaning cloths OMG>

O. M. G. :eek:

Are they deliberately trying to get this case thrown out or something? Why oh why would the defence be so stupid to use this man?

Wonder who will play Dixon when this little lot is turned into a film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor