DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
100%

It is like when Oscar was testifying.

Some Oscarisms;
"I will try not to lie Milady" A lie
"I have not changed my story/version" each time he changed it.

Can you and everyone else please post your best Oscarisms in Oscar-Speak.

'version' = telling the some of the truth under oath. but some of the truth may include lies.

BBM - I heard him say "I wanted to ask Reeva why she is calling the police" too, but he's not the most articulate of guys, so I'm not 100% convinced, just 99.9%! What I did remember hearing very clearly though, is that when he was talking about the moment he got his gun, he said: "I got my gun from n... under the bed" - and it sounded like he quickly stopped himself from saying 'next' to the bed just in time.

Do you have a link to a video for that part? Or can you just tell me what day of the trial is that from?

Brilliant.

Of course the greateet/deepest one was found by Murphy's Law:

Why is/isn't she calling the police?

Murphy said he heard the word "is' and I placed the speaker near my ear and it sounded more like he said 'isn't.' But more importantly there is a great drop in his voice's volume (very telling) I found.

So as with many things in Oscar-Speak and Oscar-World, it is indeterminate.

But Murphy was right, and I said that if only the judge would study some Oscar-Speak, she would realize that Oscar was telling the world from the witness stand, that he killed Reeva becuase she was insisting on calling the police and not getting out of the toilet. MOO

Why didn't she call the police - either way?

A local pub has recently opened in downtown Dublin, Ireland called THE LIARS TRIAL or euphemistically known as THE RUNNERS TRIAL.

SBM

I'm all for the tongue-in-cheek jabs we occasionally take on here, but IMO this is in very poor taste. An unsuspecting, defenseless woman's life was horrifically taken at the hands of her own boyfriend. This is a tragedy, not a joke. To mock it in such a way is deplorable.

There are 2 gun experts Thomas Wolmarans and Jannie van der Westhuizen who were listed in the below article as part of his expert team. I would think both would testify if they worked together on the opinion.

Plus one (or more?) persons from The Evidence Room, an American forensic animation firm based in Cleveland, Ohio that this article says was hired.

http://www.nst.com.my/latest/forensics-key-to-pistorius-case-1.494255#ixzz2zCH6ccAb

Could also be 1 or 2 of the people that Dixon said were doing the recordings for the sound test...???

All I can think of now.

BIB Hey Cher! I am sure that Roux is more than just "a little" concerned about calling yet another expert. Given what has happened after the Pit Bull has had a go at the two previous ones. Not good... :no: :D

"I whispered, spoke in a low voice..."

"I never said I whispered. Anybody who said I whispered is lying."

Yes!

That is a classic. Especially since he said whisper, several times earlier.

It was like when he testified that he had not seen his father for years, when you can see that Henke was there the year before at the BH, and reached out to touch him once or twice.

Yes, that's what he did. Where he stood, he could not have been shot, unless the shooter came out of the closet.

So he was backed up against the same wall as the door?? You know he wasn't!!

They were having an argument. OP is on his prosthetics throughout. He wants Reeva to leave.

I suggest that he chased Reeva upstairs and she locked the bedroom door. He barged it to open it (the primary door would give, that's why he offers that information to the judge as he's using it in his lies) which leads to the marks on the second door, which probably didn't give because of the latch into the floor.

Reeva has the cricket bat to defend herself and runs to the bathroom with it (as he breaks the bedroom door open) and opens the bathroom window thinking optimistically that it might be a way to escape. Realising it isn't, she drops the bat in the bathroom and locks herself in the toilet. She has her phone with her.

OP is mad. He picks up his gun (or he already had it as he chased Reeva upstairs).

He screams "get the *advertiser censored** out of my house" at Reeva as he chases her to the bathroom.

If his first shot occurred at the earlier time and was followed by the three bat strikes (from the bat Reeva has dropped in the bathroom), that would account for the earlier sounds. Reeva is hit in the leg and falls, screaming at OP, and threatens to call the police. He sarcastically screams "call the police". OP looks through a crack caused by the bat strikes to locate Reeva and then aims the second set of three shots. The crack that deviates through one of the bullet holes is then caused by OP ripping the panel out. It is after this that Dr Stipp hears OP screaming "help, help, help" (which makes more sense to me than OP's version which he says is after the first 'bangs').

She dies quickly from the head wound as he carries her downstairs but is alive long enough to create the arterial spurts that are found.

Does this all work?

Do you have any ideas for the blood found on the cricket bat end?

The angles of the shots are already in evidence.

See Molly, he was in front of the door, slightly to his right of it. Perfect angle for shooting someone on the toilet.
You said he was not able to get shot where he stood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member