DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he forgot to bring the evidence but he can "fetch it"

however he is completely unfazed , why? because he has been paid in ADVANCE

Maybe he is just happy he's on telly.

Roger Dixon
@SunsetClivia

I am a mineralogist and forensic scientist, I grow clivias and other plants, have a landrover and a Trans Am. I live in a forest I planted myself.
Pretoria, South Africa

I'm honestly at the point where this is starting to look dodgy, this guy seem's willing to stick his neck on the line on a variety of subjects that he is not an expert in, then randomly start's declaring he hasn't watched any of the trial etc, misleading photo of the guy on his knee's in front of the window, it's almost like he's willing to say anything on any subject, and you again have to question why the defence would not use proper expert's on these subject's unless they didn't like what they were being told.
Something smell's fishy.

I just want to state this for the forum right here, right now.
This witness and these last two days have been THE LOW POINT OF THIS TRIAL.
It is the very lowest benchmark of standards.
It is so pathetic it is funny.
I am so shocked I am giddy.
Really should not laugh but it is simply laughable.
I feel sorry for Rog. Truly.
I feel sorry for everyone involved.
I even feel a tiny bit sorry for OP. For the first time.
Its bizarre.
I'm almost speechless really...

Tea...
Lie down (and a chocolate hobnob)

Don't get all crazy on us feeling bad for OP.
Rog has worked some voodoo cr@p on you. Go lay down :)

Absolutely un-be-freaking-lievable
I actually feel a bit sorry for OP right now. He's sold everything to pay for THIS?

And why did the other experts or the DT not inform him that the balcony light was on. It could be that even OP's own DT don't know what the heck OP's story actually is, since he tailors it to suit adding and detracting whichever way he assumes the wind is blowing.

Roger Dixon
@SunsetClivia

I am a mineralogist and forensic scientist, I grow clivias and other plants, have a landrover and a Trans Am. I live in a forest I planted myself.
Pretoria, South Africa

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Key Defence Expert Flounders At Pistorius Trial Martin Brunt
Crime Correspondent

I am supposed to be impartial, but it is difficult to report on the performance of defence witness Roger Dixon without pointing out he had a rather uncomfortable time being cross-examined. He was billed as an expert witness, someone with particular knowledge and experience and without any allegiance to one side.

Prosecutor Gerrie Nel spent most of the day trying to show he really was not much of an expert at all in his evidence on sound, light, fibres and blood......

Poor Roger Dixon will be waking up to some humiliating headlines... no TV but he does surf the net.

http://news.sky.com/story/1244051/key-defence-expert-flounders-at-pistorius-trial

ANN7Reporter ‏@ANN7Reporter 3 mins
We've intercepted a note from geologist expert Roger Dixon to Adv Roux, asking: "When are they going to ask me about sand?" #ExpertShmexpert

At what point in the trial does Ashton Kutcher come out and tell us we've been Punked?

So let me get this straight. So although Mr Dixon could not see Mr V either on the bed or down the corridor, it doesnt make a difference because he didnt have the balcony light on as is claimed by OP. So debunking OP's testimony that the balcony light was on but still couldnt see Reeva on the bed or in the corridor?

pretty lame for Dixon to insist he hasn't been "following" the case and doesn't own a TV or read newspapers ... yet his Twitter and Facebook accounts show that he has clearly been following the case ... and of course we are to also believe that he doesn't follow news on the internet

also, his Twitter account appears to be RAPIDLY gaining followers. wonder if his account will survive the night?

This must be his 'novel approach to forensics' that I posted about the other day.

I'm honestly at the point where this is starting to look dodgy, this guy seem's willing to stick his neck on the line on a variety of subjects that he is not an expert in, then randomly start's declaring he hasn't watched any of the trial etc, misleading photo of the guy on his knee's in front of the window, it's almost like he's willing to say anything on any subject, and you again have to question why the defence would not use proper expert's on these subject's unless they didn't like what they were being told.
Something smell's fishy.
At this rate I'm tempted to visit David Ickes forum.

Is feeling strange but the Oscar thinks the same!

He just said the LED light 'was quite dim'!

Caught that myself. Interesting. Although we all know an LED light is not going to be distracting and if it was it would of been distracting previously and he would of no doubt found an alternative method to cover it for the longterm before that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lolo0123