Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
S: Me and my daughter went to the house....front door was open, there was a light burning. My daughter was in fron of me, she pushed door open and we saw Mr P coming dowstairs with Reeva in his arms. I could see she had a head wound.

Judge tells him to hold on.

Judge seems to be paying very close attention and taking lots of notes

S: When Mr P saw us there was relief on his face. I think my daughter asked him to put Reeva down. He was really crying, he was really in pain. He asked us to please assist him, to put Reeva in the car and take her to hospital.

He is becoming upset.

I saw..when mr pistorius saw us there was relief on his face, he was coming down the stairs,, he was crying.. really crying... he asked us to please help him. help him.

to put reeva in the car and take her to hospital.. ( mr standard is distressed now ) ..

my daughter asked him to put reeva down on the floor.. her eyes were open.. oscar was crying.. I didn't have time to calm him down.. I said to Oscar. I will go out and call the ambulance.. while Iwas outside, a gentleman came towards me, dr Stipp, I asked him to go in.. he said I am a medical doctor.. I asked him the contact number for an ambulance.. I couldn't get thru..

Dr stilpp said, I am actually a radiologist, but can help. I managed to get thru to the ambulance.. Icannot explain ow difficult it was to explain to the ambulance people. my daughter spoke to them as well.

S: My daughter asked him to put Reeva down. He was broken. He was screaming and crying. I spent some time trying to calm him down. I told him I'd go call an ambulance. When I was outside I was approached by someone who introduced themselves as Johan. He told me he was a doctor and I asked him for a number to call....0811??

S says he couldn't make emergency understand they needed to come and Dr S had to get on the phone for him. By the time they arrived, Reeva was dead.

Notice almost everyone staring at Stander testifying, except one person. Oscar.

S: Dr S told me he'd heard four shots and screams....I asked him to leave his number before he went....as he left, he told me, Oscar's going upstairs.

My daughter jumped up to go with him. He went upstairs to get ID for the ambulance people.

the ambulance arrived shortly after.. mr stipp sorry dr stipp was with me. I asked him what happned. he said, he had heard 4 shots, screaming and 4 shots again.. I asked him for his telephone number to give to the police after..

I asked mydaughter, where is Oscar going?? She said, he is going upstairs to collect Reevas ID for the ambulance people..

shortly after, another man arrived.. I explained to him exactly what happened. ( van Rensburg) .. this was shortly all before 4am.. I didn't call the police myself.. judge asked him to speak up. he is very soft now.. very muffled.

just after I called the ambulance, I asked the security to radio for the police.. there was a number of people standing outside.. some in police uniform.. moving up and down the stairs..

Have I not been paying attention, or am I correct in that mi'lady is taking more notes right now than usual?

I didn't catch who he said arrived first out of security, but he said a 'number of people came, some in civvies, some uniform.

Judge just told him to speak up.

alrighty, judge is entering the seat.

I do the post for those who cant get a live feed, sometimes my spelling goes awry if its a fast speaker..

bless you for this...i can't watch so your posts are important and appreciated.

S: Then the police took over the scene and for the rest of the day I was outside. Never inside again.

OW asks what time Dr S arrived.

S: I made call to Netcare about 3.27, he must have arrived around 3.26 - just before that.

S confirms he had given instructions for police to be called and the call to emergency was made from his phone, around 3.27/28 and was about 5 mins long, trying to explain to them where they must come.

Mr Stander makes you realise that the impact is a wide one with the death of Reeva. You cannot help but feel for this man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay