Trial Discussion Thread #33 - 14.05.05 Day 26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok back on track and probably missed the most important bit where Oscar says Im guilty!!.. only kidding..

alrighty.. Standar talking about police on the property..

Old.. you have testified interaction between you and Dr Stipp.. what did any other person say to you?

Stand.. police were talking to other people, other residents..

Old. do you know if Oscar had pets at home ?

STand 2 dogs.. I interacted with them sometimes. if he was overseas, etc. they are big dogs, but always playful. you can walk in there and the dogs don't bark.

Old. so these dogs did not exhibit an aggressive nature??

Stand.. no. no incidicents like that with those dogs..
Old.. have you in the past even been involved with the management of silverwoods??

STand. yes, I was a manager for a while .

Old. did an incident occur in silverwoods..

Stand. yes. one was a lady who had someone come over her fence with a waterbottle. . (??) they tied this lady up.

another incident, a ladder ws used to climb into a house.

and an incident of theft, that the owner didn't want to talk about.

OW: Do you know of any incidents of crime in Silverwood?

S: Yes, three. In the same street. One, a lady was tied up...they came over the fence, used a water bottle pushed through fence, again and again. Another incident....they used a ladder to get in....another incident, the owner didn't want to report it. His TV was stolen.

He also outlines a TV robbery in another street too.

S: The second incident in Lockwood Way was where they used a ladder.

Nel objects. He doesn't accepts that these incidents happened.

I thought that he was supposed to answer questions, not to go off on his own self-selected tangent.

It doesn't really matter at this point. I mean the dude just said someone can't shoot another person accidentally four times as well. Haha. So let's call it even :)

S says the incidents were reported to estate management, and they keep records in a minute book.

The DT are now introducing hearsay as evidence from unnamed sources. unbelievable !!

OW: Did you tell Mr P about these incidents?

S: Yes. If he'd been away, we'd have a cup of coffee...discuss them.

Stander has not mentioned the arrival of security guard Baba at all so far, very interesting!

Reeva must of known the codes for the alarm then if she used to stay when OP went away. OP said he didn't know???

Oldwage.. and Nel. Nel is calling it 2nd hand evidence...

Nel says. . its hearsay.. but go ahead..

ok. Oldwage. the reports of these incidents were reported to estate management?

Stand. yes. we had an incident book. we keep the records, and its also in the minutes book.

Old. do you know if you kept Oscar informed of these occurences??

Stand.. yes.. sort of. I sent minutes of meetings etc, with these in it.

Old.. did you know Reeva??

Stand.. yes. I did.

Old. did you know if Reeva ever resided at Oscars home. on her own?

STand. yes. she did. I met reeva back in DEC .. I was introduced, Oscar said.. she is going to look after the house while I am in Capetown.

S explains he met Reeva for first time Dec, and she stayed in OP's house alone, caring for the dogs while OP went away. She also did the same a second time. OP asked him to keep an eye on things, while he was gone.

Very interestng!
He had resigned from management on jan, 2013.

So even more telling that OP called him when he had no longer been a mgtmt official.'

Showing a photo that S identifies as 'my house'. 202 Summerwoods?

212m from OP's house.

Showing view with red and yellow line that shows two routes from his home to OP's. He took the red route.

From S's house there is a view of OP's house. The balcony.

1. Why does SA's equivalent to 911 ask for an ID in an instance like this?
2. Why didn't the 911 person tell Oscar to stay with her and hold something against her wounds to stop the bleeding? Or did they?
3. Did the doctor/radiologist testify? If so, did he testify he heard 4 shots, screaming and then 4 shots as Stander stated?

Thank you :)

Reeva must of known the codes for the alarm then if she used to stay when OP went away. OP said he didn't know???

<modsnip> "yea Reeva, go take care of my place but I am not gonna tell you the alarm codes". Especially for someone who is "afraid of intruders"

Ridiculous haha...

So, OP called up his dear friend Stander, and confessed he shot Reeva mistaking her for an intruder, but he denies ever repeating the same sentence to Dr Stipp who barged into his home to help a few minutes later.

sorry ,readers.. life has interrupted me here. don't some people have a nerve!!.

some evidence being introduced.. the plan of the estate.. from the balcony of the front to Oscars house. 212 meters.. as the crow flies.. standars house, to Oscars house. pic 951.

Standar is pointing out the route he took to Oscars house from his house that morning..

the red arrow.. that's the house of Pistorius. the back part..

standard is pointing out where Oscars balcony is in relation to his home. standars home .

is there anything else you wish to add to your evidence mr Standar??

no milady. Nel up.

Odd. On the street photo, the houses seem close. From the one above, they seem miles away.

OW down, Nel up.

Very intriguing... there's a fair amount of inconsistencies between Stander / Stipp / Baba / Oscar

Let's see what Nel comes up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member