Trial Discussion Thread #35 - 14.05.08 Day 28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 reports on a weekly basis. (1) 20 March re mental health and emotional state. Progress and intense therapy. Memorial service left him emotionally drained. He's still very emotional.

(2) OP's mental state. Psychologists's report. She has regular contact with him on a regular basis.

Feed drops.

March 8th.

'Court gave an order should submit himself to supervision of probation officer.'

More tests. Negative. Full co-operation and OP seeing psychologist for his mental stress.

She reads at the speed of light but there isn't much to miss. In my opinion.

heartbroken heartbroken heartbroken.

Fully compliant compliant compliant.

grieving is normal.

I wasn't following the thread earlier, but did everyone see the fellow picking his nose earlier?? :sick:

4 reports on a weekly basis. (1) 20 March re mental health and emotional state. Progress and intense therapy. Memorial service left him emotionally drained. He's still very emotional.

(2) OP's mental state. Psychologists's report. She has regular contact with him on a regular basis.

Feed drops.

Ridiculous. Absurd. Why do they not have an MD Psychiatrist working on Pistorius? He's got pathology that a psychologist doesn't have the ability to treat. The psychologist can only take notes. Can't give medication, can't help with mood stabilizers, can't really work on pathological defects in Oscar's character. Doomed to failure.

IS: he vomited twice......once when he came out of court he started crying and crying and we tried to calm him down.

Nel up.

N: Madam, you said you saw a man crying...who felt sorry for himself?

IS: I didn't say that...

N: He didn't say he shot her?

IS: Later, he said he shot her.

She knows what the feelings were behind OP's emotions, crying, vomitting etc. Wow!

nel points out she has never seen another accused murderer in a family matter?

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, she got in "he accidentally shot her" hehehe, door opened...

Key word she just used to the type of crime involved that she is normally involved in.... "Minor"

N: You've not seen any other adult accused shortly after arrest?

IS: Correct.

N: You've seen this one, and he was crying?

IS: That's correct.

N: You saw him on the 15th, he killed her on the 14th. He said he missed her so much. Does that make sense?

IS: He said he accidentally shot her...

N: Okay. I didn;t want to go there but now we are back to accused version....you know what his evidence was? He thought he was under attack!

Info removed. Wrong yvette.

Omggggggggggg nel got her to say things oscar told her !!

Of course he's going to say he misses her. That means zero. He'd be crazy NOT to say he missed her etc etc. It would be going against his story if he didn't play that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobAMac