DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
" He was sorry for HIS loss"

Yes, My Lady.....

[This lady is just making things worse for poor ol Oscar...]

She is just pointing up how desperate the DT is now as they are scraping the barrel looking for 'experts.' This lady knocked on their door herself a few days ago...what does that tell you?

And she sounds like she is about to cry and she is 'scolding' Nel in defense of her boy Oscar. The way she talks about him is so emotional and 'protective' that one cannot take her testimony as objective in any way.

N: He never said "I'm sorry. I did it". She wasn't expecting him to say that because that wasn't her function.

N: But that's what you would expect ... she saw a man about his loss

I can't stand hearing this again. I'm outta here!!!

Boy, did this woman just bleep up. Roux just crapped his pants.

I don't think she realizes even yet that her saying that "he said I accidentally shot her" was a biggie. And Nel is focusing on something else perhaps moreso now so she won't realize it upon reflection. Watch him come back to it....

IS: He said I can't think what they (Reeva's parents) were going thru. That was the theme.

N: Apart from refering him to the psychologist, you conducted no tests on him?

IS: He had drug tests...

I don't think a script can fix what's wrong with him. Even years of CBT with a fully compliant patient show only infinitesimal success in the 'best case scenario'.

JMO

Please pardon errors as posted via Tapatalk with a less than stellar user.

Right, but there are all kinds of therapy to deal with people like him. I'm not saying I know how - I have a minor in psych, and I've pulled off psyops in business. I'd start off with hypnotherapy and go from there. Get a look at what his subconscious self has to say. But that'll go towards his healing, because he's gonna have a lot of time on his hands to get better.

Nel almost finished. 10 minute adjournment

Whoop just said her name's Yvette and she only came forward as a witness as late as Tuesday!

OMG if I hear one more time she saw a heartbroken man I was going to run for the green bucket.

Why on earth would defence want to call a witness whose only evidence seems to be OP appeared 'heartbroken', at such a late stage?

What about all Roux's other experts?

Lost my feed. Haven't had time to catch up. Who is this lady? And did she just say that on 15 February Oscar was crying because he missed Reeva? Is she a ballistics expert?

When she said she spent five days with him?? Was that an hour a day? How long? It sounded like she spent the entire five days with him or an extended amount of time each day.

Wow, 148 people are viewing this thread. But it's so quiet.

Ugh Nel is really bugging me. This is just a total emotional argument from Nel that "it's all about Oscar" and when a witness makes a comment, he says "No, no, no - you would have told us that" suggesting that the witness has completely changed her testimony in the last 5 minutes

:therethere:

Yeah, this kind of evidence wouldn't normally be allowed IMO but Nel did open the door by suggesting that OP's emotional breakdowns were fake

I'm surprised Roux hasn't brought Annemarie back as well... heck, she's tried to become part of this case since the bail hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn