Trial Discussion Thread #36 - 14.05.09 Day 29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't Woolie completely contradicting Dixon by saying Reeva was further away from the door when Dixon said she was right up next to it?

I couldn't get the youtube livestream to work on my Tivo so I'm still having to watch it on my laptop :D

Did I see here that OP made some offensive comment to somebody and Gina said something to OP? I saw a few posts but couldn't get the jist of the story....

I'm still waiting for both of my feeds to come back up :/ (Channel 4/Telegraph)

Breaches his bail conditions, and there were witnesses, one of whom was a policeman.
My understanding was it would only breach conditions if she is/was on the state's witness list but she's not. Bit confused but got the impression there were two lists: she was on one (maybe the 100+) but not other. Shame really - would serve him right.

I think the bullet trajectory was slightly downward, so if he was kneeling I think (I'm not sure) that would make him too low .. I personally think he was on his prosthesis and either crouched like he does in his zombie stopper vid or he shot from the hip (although I don't think he would've been able to shoot so accurately with one hand, so I'm going for the former i.e. crouching). I'm almost certain in my own mind that he had his prosthetic legs on that night.

I think he was on his legs too and .... if he's on his legs, he's not in bed! (my own Johnnie Cochran phraseology)

Did I see here that OP made some offensive comment to somebody and Gina said something to OP? I saw a few posts but couldn't get the jist of the story....

OP allegedly leaned in towards her and whispered "how can you sleep at night?" apparently in a 'sinister' tone. Gina, her mum and a journalist are all supposed to have heard it and a police photographer witnessed him saying something and went over to them to ask if they were okay as he saw their expression.

My understanding was it would only breach conditions if she is/was on the state's witness list but she's not. Bit confused but got the impression there were two lists: she was on one (maybe the 100+) but not other. Shame really - would serve him right.

I think there was one master list on which she appeared, but she didn't testify (that may have been the other list?), however she is subject to being called.

I can't understand why defence used so few visual aids. It would have made W's testimony SO much easier to follow.

Yesterday the defense asked that Wollie's complete report not be made public. And since then Roux's been herding Wolmarans through the report.

Wolmarans is like a big, friendly dog and Roux wanted a rottweiler.

Isn't Woolie completely contradicting Dixon by saying Reeva was further away from the door when Dixon said she was right up next to it?

I couldn't get the youtube livestream to work on my Tivo so I'm still having to watch it on my laptop :D

I think he mentioned a distance of 60cm at one stage, but I'll really need to have another listen as he's not the most dynamic of witnesses. I'd still want him in my quiz team for questions on bullets and weaponry though.

It will be very interesting if police arrest OP for questioning over the Kim comment, as he comes out of court....

I don't know if they do that sort of thing in SA. It's not uncommon in the UK and US, I think.

Wouldn't that be lovely .:jail:

OP allegedly leaned in towards her and whispered "how can you sleep at night?" apparently in a 'sinister' tone. Gina, her mum and a journalist are all supposed to have heard it and a police photographer witnessed him saying something and went over to them to ask if they were okay as he saw their expression.

<snipped>

Wow! I think he should be answering that question. What have they done to him??

There is someone explaining ballistics on whoop and he's great! He knows W and says W should be preparing himself for a BIG cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinrebano